Some info About Scorpio and a unceremonious Poll

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

If you are a Scorpio, what suit you best.

All of it! It's me...
70%
maybe a bit jealous and exstrem but not any stubborness :)
10%
hmmm I better see a gynaecologist :)
No votes
Hey! we will have back Pluto as planet!
20%

Total votes: 20

Antiquis Animus

To Nicole

Post by Antiquis Animus » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:45 am

Thanks, its nice being liked.

If you watch the lunar cycles you will be able to get a leg up on yourself.

We are water sign, like a very deep ocean. the moon can rip us to pieces. If you keep track of the lunar cycles and where the moon is and how you feel you can get prepared and take advantage of up coming mood swing.

We are also the predators of the zodiac, feeling danger is a safe guard. We sense other weakness and react by being prepared for the worst. Feel, prepare and then react at the best time. Just do not let it over whelm you. As for your husband, just drag him along when you react.

Or as a lot of my female friends would say, MEN! Little do then know they are dealing with a scorpio

Nicole

Re: To Antiquis Animus~!!

Post by Nicole » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:13 am

Antiquis Animus wrote:Thanks, its nice being liked.

If you watch the lunar cycles you will be able to get a leg up on yourself.

We are water sign, like a very deep ocean. the moon can rip us to pieces. If you keep track of the lunar cycles and where the moon is and how you feel you can get prepared and take advantage of up coming mood swing.

We are also the predators of the zodiac, feeling danger is a safe guard. We sense other weakness and react by being prepared for the worst. Feel, prepare and then react at the best time. Just do not let it over whelm you. As for your husband, just drag him along when you react.

Or as a lot of my female friends would say, MEN! Little do then know they are dealing with a scorpio
Thank You~!!  :smt020

Antiquis Animus

Post by Antiquis Animus » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:32 am

Your very welcome, nicole

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:24 pm

All of it , but it's just the pick of the aisberg ;)

AstroAndi

Re: And then a Virgo put her foot in it.....

Post by AstroAndi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Mlady Raka wrote:Hi all you Scorpios!

I have had Scorpios surrounding me all my life...my best friend in South Africa is one too...  My foster father (when alive) was one, my younger foster brother (when alive) was one, three of my ex bosses are Scorpios as well as one of my step daughters...

This is my take on Scorpios:

You guys have three personalities...

THE SERPENT - a personality that will always make you be attracted to the occult...the unknown...the mysteries.  I have never seen a Scorpio that could turn away from an enigma...

THE PHOENIX - when life goes too quiet...you would CREATE a crisis just for the hell of it in order to get some action....LOL.  Then you would delve into it boots and all, and especially in relationships you would dig deeper during this crisis in order to know your partner/child better.  If the situation survives the crisis, the relationship would be so much better and more rich for the experience, but there is always the risk that it could blow up in your face...  Something a scorpio is quite prepared for...

THE SCORPION - The secretive part of yourselves...  In general people know about you only that which you choose to reveal, and G-d help those who try to help themselves on a Scorpio!...LOL.  If someone tries to dig deeper into your personalities than what you are prepared to reveal....the STING comes out...and OUCH!!!

You go for the jugular...no beating about the bush there....

Now for my own additions....:

I find you to be extremely sensitive human beings, and I find that your hard scorpion shell actually hides and protects a wonderful soft interior which is caring, nurturing and extremely loyal to those you love.

I find you direct and to the point and in my own experience I have never had to second guess a Scorpion, MOST of you guys have always been very open and forthcoming with me, sometimes direct to the point of being rude...but that was always ok, since I don't like it when people speak to me like a man with one tooth trying to chew a peanut....

I have found that you people...(even if and when you can talk much on occasions), can say plenty without saying nothing though...  The art of speaking without revealing much....  Since I am Virgo though...I seem to be able to cut through that and get to the nitty gritty....(sticks her tongue out)... No BS here...LOL.

All in all, I love you guys....I think you are a lot of fun to be around, and I know if I have a Scorpio as a friend, I have a true friend for life.

love and rainbows

Raka
I loved this. All I ever want from a friend is to be understood like that. :)
AstroAndi - amateur astrologer

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:12 pm

I think all of it. It's mee. thank you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”