Scorpio - Problem & Solutions

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Scorpio - Problem & Solutions

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 7:09 am

PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a Scorpio you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

Problem: Suffering from an inferior complex where you feel self disgust and are disdainful of help from others.
Solution:  You should try to admit that others, as well as yourself, have weakness and then practice forgiving those weaknesses until you notice them becoming less and less. Unbend and accept that you can be helped in your problems.

Problem:  After you get everyone to agree with you and you get your own way, you are still not satisfied with the results.
Solution:  Looking deeply within will show you that: having reached the point where you have nothing more to want for in a given situation you then realize just what you were really after. Look within first.

Problem:  Disruptive marital relations or a breakup with a loved one.
Solution: You should try not to be scornful of what you perceive as a shortcoming in your partners personality and soften up your rigid, unbending attitude.

Problem:  The peers in your group begin to avoid you, or drift away when you walk up.
Solution:  If you feel persecuted and put upon you will express it in conversation, this causes people to be 'turned off' of you so try to change your attitude or, guard what you say.
Last edited by Abhishek on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

khb21603

hmm

Post by khb21603 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:30 pm

I have little respect for others that don't seem to work as hard. I find it very hard to stay friends with people I feel are lazy. It just consumes me at times. I have to just back away and look at the person and say to myself. This is the friend that has always been there for me, how can I just drop them? I sometimes have to be snapped back into reality. Not always my reality.
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

bigbread

Post by bigbread » Wed May 09, 2007 8:37 am

I think the worst thing for a scorpio is when they have intense emotions. And sometimes its a torture for them, especially when they suffer lies, betrayal , jealousy etc. They feel love as well as hate very strongly. Worst of all, no one could understand them and this lead them to be lonely at times. At least that applies to me.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 09, 2007 11:32 am

jealousy and betrayal would affect anyone:)
but scorpios even i feel r a bit too emotional.. take things to their heart!

khb21603

exactly

Post by khb21603 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:15 am

That is exactly right! we feel every emotion very boldly. We do not like to be hurt by someone we have trusted with our feelings with. That is the worst hurt for us.

yusufpainter

Post by yusufpainter » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:23 am

failing to express the positive- right but how

Sleepygurl

Post by Sleepygurl » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Hah tell me abt it....!
These strong emotions really plays awok on loved ones...!
So who is really compatible with us?

khb21603

Passion

Post by khb21603 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:38 pm

It's like the Italian culture... They are very loud and passionate about almost everything. That is the scorpio, we love with all , we are angry with all, etc.... It's hard not to be so "in your face" honest and passionate. It's against our nature. I tend to let things go that people do because after all we are all human and not machines. We all make mistakes and we all do stupid things, even to our friends. Accept everyone as they are and love them any way. period. Not easy, but very rewarding. :smt003

ScorpioSister

Right

Post by ScorpioSister » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:29 pm

Exactly!! Hi i am ScorpioSister, i am  new!!

khb21603

Sis

Post by khb21603 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:20 am

Hey glad to meet you to.

you are very welcome.

scorpy1030

drama

Post by scorpy1030 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:07 pm

I just feel like my life is one big drama after another.  I try to go with the flow and yet sometimes I feel like I am being taken for a sucker so I fight with those around me.  Then I go with the flow again and then everything ends up in a tragic ending with my relationships.  I know we are supposed to learn from it each time, but jeez I really just want to relax and not worry about when the other shoe will drop.  My nerves can't take it.

Anyone else feel like this pattern keeps happening?
"The wine of youth does not always clear with advancing years; sometimes it grows turbid" ~ C.G. Jung, 'The Stages of Life'

astrologer50

Re: drama

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 am

scorpy1030 wrote:I just feel like my life is one big drama after another.  I try to go with the flow and yet sometimes I feel like I am being taken for a sucker so I fight with those around me.  Then I go with the flow again and then everything ends up in a tragic ending with my relationships.  I know we are supposed to learn from it each time, but jeez I really just want to relax and not worry about when the other shoe will drop.  My nerves can't take it.

Anyone else feel like this pattern keeps happening?
You could be describing a number of things in your natal chart, mars in 4th house will interfer and want to exert energy, be it phyiscal or mental or verbal. A Bad temper can also be found with mars square uranus aspect in the natal charts. You could also have a stellium planets in 8th house naturally ruled by scorpio. The dkfoundation website has great info on planets in houses as does skyscript in templates it covers all the house meanings.

Houses: angular houses 1/7 4/10 the energies of planets placed here are obvious cos it's your 'shop window' visible for everyone to see. Next the succeedent houses 2/8 & 5/11 the energies in these houses are not in shop window the are in the shop, but stood behind the counter, ready to come out when needed. Lastly, cadent houses 6/12 & 3/9 these houses/planets are not in shop window or stood behind the counter, they are in the back storeroom and only come out when 'triggered' or an emergency and much harder to recognise and access...

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage....

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”