Scorpio - Color Of Choice

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lloveslug

Post by lloveslug » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:58 am

growing up i loved purple, now i love hot pink, i also love red velvet...
lloves

Kai_H

Post by Kai_H » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:06 am

Hm...I AM quite drawn to black - my closet is FULL of that color. The next color in abundance, though is - you guessed it - dark red. A lot of personal items I bring with me everyday are also dark red. In fact, my friends commented that I seemed a different person whenever I showed up in school and I wasn't wearing black and dark red clothing.

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Red velvet, scarlet, black and purple

*Happi*Happi*Joi*Joi*

Post by *Happi*Happi*Joi*Joi* » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:22 am

I do sorta like a dark red.  Hadn't thought of it before. I am really drawn to rainbows and neon colors.

Duchess1964

Gotta love it

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm

I was born on November 10th, so very definitely a Scorpio.  I've looked at my birth chart and done the cross compatibility with my moon and then compared those with my husband.  I know what it says and YES we have a very different view on many things.  But I've found that through the differences we actually are more compatible than the charts would suggest.

Color for instance *lol*.  I did get my way though which is fairly usual.  He wanted blues and greens.  While I don't mind those colors, I'm your typical Scorpion woman.  Our bedroom is Maroon and a deep Pink.  I gave a bit in the bathroom ... it's green but the border is Maroon *lol*.  A Scorpio woman may like that color but if there is a spouse involved ... compromise, though difficult, is necessary *lol*
Silver Phoenix

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”