The fairy on my shoulder

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Hell

The fairy on my shoulder

Post by Hell » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:57 pm

:) I was always searching a place that I can go and express my inner feelings. Maybe I've found it now.

Well this is my first post and I will love it if there is someone out there who would like to join me putting on putting inner feelings in word.

Some people don't understand me when I tell them that I believe in fairies. BUT I really DO believe and they do talk to me. I do see them regulary.

I hope out there is someone who agree with me!!!
Hearts don't get broken... they get even!!!
BEware.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:35 pm

Any "Oirish" folk around here....

Ireland is supposedly the home of the Fae folk, and I am sure some Irish members must have had some experience with them?

Let's hear from you.... Hell would like to know and so would I...

(What a name you chose for yourself...LOL....is South Africa really that bad?)

love and rainbows

Raka

khb21603

Hmmmmmmmm

Post by khb21603 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:44 am

I don't call them fairies, I call them angels. I am always hearing them around me. I can hear them calling my name and if I turn fast enough I can see blue and white streaks just out of the corner of my eye. I see them a lot at work. kinda freaky.
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

noah

i belive in fae

Post by noah » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:45 pm

i belive in faries some much i named my daught she is so much the mischivoues type i have seen fae (faries ) in many differnt places in the world form the states to eurpo to the middle east to the south pacfic and i woudl say there alot like people different every where you go in apperance and in method
blessed be

khb21603

Faries

Post by khb21603 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Whatever you call them, they are nice and I like them being around. [color=indigo][/color] They make my life a lot happier. At least I know someone is there to give me a welcome. I also see ghost. I can turn my head real quick when I sense someone and actually see what color shirt they are wearing. I think there is one in particular that comes around. Blue shirt. must be someone related. not sure.
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”