How do I tap in to my psychic?

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mizzymike

How do I tap in to my psychic?

Post by mizzymike » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:54 pm

I wanna know if a person can really be psychic of not?SO please if u do have psychic abilities then enlighten me on how to tap into my natural Psychic
MICHAEL ODLE

ScorpioDragonGG

Tapping into your natural psychic abilities

Post by ScorpioDragonGG » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:30 am

There are many ways one can tap into, and even enhance, their natural psychic abilities.
I went to a card/tarot and aura reader who was willing to teach me a few ways to channel my abilities and enhance them (make them more powerful and accessable to me on a whim). It worked very well.
Others read how-to books and still others figure it out for themselves.
Please note that not ALL scorpios are able to use their psychic abilities. Unfortunately, some scorpios are "duds" in that area.
I was fortunate to have come from a long line of "sensative" people and some with the understanding and use of "witchcraft" and/or "magic".
Whichever way you choose to learn, remember this: it takes a lot of hard work and concentration (for most) to do the smallest "psychic" things. Don't rush yourself and don't be disappointed if you don't get it "right" the first time or all the time. Keep at it and have fun with it. Just don't use it for harm.
Scorpio in the Western Zodiac and a Dragon in the Oriental Zodiac - Double trouble.

yusufpainter

Tapping into your natural psychic abiliti

Post by yusufpainter » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:25 am

how to start

terrisue

psychic ability

Post by terrisue » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:31 am

There have been some very clear psychic moments through out my life...but as I got older and started having children, raising a family - they seemed to fade - how can I bring that part of my sight back?  
I get the feeling there are things I should be paying attention to - but...its like my antennea isn't all the way up...make sense??
... kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life...

ghotie

Post by ghotie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:06 am

I heard meditation will tap into your psychic side.  I'm planning on doing that and doing more tarot readings more.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”