Scorpio Darkness

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

khb21603

Sonja

Post by khb21603 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:46 am

I have a very hard time Not expressing myself. I get mad and I cut to the bone. I have a hard time dealing with stupidity. I know how you feel about wanting to go and kick the crap out of something. I wish I could. I would be afraid I would hurt my self.  :smt009 I try to not take it out on the ones I love, but when the hubby is being a butt I have to just blast him. I don't mean to it just comes flying out like a fire ball. I know, I feel so alone sometimes. Even if I am in a room full of people. You are not alone. why is it the whole world sees us as happy go lucky any way. We are far from it at times. We are in a black hole and want to get out. Have a great day. Take care!  :smt003
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 am

My God I'm not alone...there is intelligent life out there! For years I have felt exactly like everyone's been talking about. I too have felt completely alone in a room full of people, have a hard time making close friends, said things here and there that could have been more politically correct, and noone seems to "get" me either. My husband's Aquarius and there are times he and I fight and he looks at me like I just turned into Medusa or something. 5 min. later, after I've had my delicious rant, I become all sweet. He on the other hand... Don't get me started on Aquarius people.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:28 am

silkconcepts wrote:My God I'm not alone...there is intelligent life out there! For years I have felt exactly like everyone's been talking about. I too have felt completely alone in a room full of people, have a hard time making close friends, said things here and there that could have been more politically correct, and noone seems to "get" me either. My husband's Aquarius and there are times he and I fight and he looks at me like I just turned into Medusa or something. 5 min. later, after I've had my delicious rant, I become all sweet. He on the other hand... Don't get me started on Aquarius people.
Hay I thought my name was Medusa, :smt006
My husband calls me that to... Ha-Ha~!!
I'm so like the both of you...
I'm more out going then I was years ago...
But a room full of people I lurk about to see who is there and what not,
get the scoop on some and leave..LoL

khb21603

we are in the same world

Post by khb21603 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:21 pm

We are all in the same world, but no one else is in our world with us. That can be a good thing or a bad thing, all depending on what is going on in the real world.  :smt006

Don't worry we will all be in our world together. Come back soon, we miss you. haha....

welcome, to my world.  :smt003

Karen

Nicole

~*~Keren~*~

Post by Nicole » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Karen, Hi~!! :smt006

How was your Holidays~??
What'chya get good for Christmas~??
:smt109

khb21603

Hey there

Post by khb21603 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Hey!  :smt006

Got lots of clothes and things. Some great perfume and had lots of fun with family. (most important)

:smt003

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:56 pm

i am forever moody!! i can now say its because i'm a scorpio and i cant help it lmao! no really my mood changes alot(i dunno how people put up with me sometimes) but the littlest thing even if its not a big deal to anyone else will put me in a really pissy mood that only gets worse if i'm about to recieve a special monthly visit from someone

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Whose,

I know exactly how you feel. I am a moody one to. I give the hubby credit he puts up with a lot of crap from me.

I don't have those any more... thank god, but I still have that week that makes me nuts.

I don't know how any one puts up with my moody butt. God help the person that pisses me off.
Daggers out of my eyes cut deep to the bone.

Just sit back and enjoy all of the scorpio's moody swings. Try your best not to let things get to ya. It's hard, but you have to try or we will be alone forever.... Not good.

Karen

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:54 pm

khb21603 wrote:Whose,

I know exactly how you feel. I am a moody one to. I give the hubby credit he puts up with a lot of crap from me.

I don't have those any more... thank god, but I still have that week that makes me nuts.

I don't know how any one puts up with my moody butt. God help the person that pisses me off.

Just sit back and enjoy all of the scorpio's moody swings. Try your best not to let things get to ya. It's hard, but you have to try or we will be alone forever.... Not good.

Karen
Oh geesh you all sound like me.. Ha-Ha~!!
I'm moody or to happy..LoL
Today I'm not feeling well so,
I'm kinda moody & "Sarcastic" <=== Always..LoL
Karen, you must get along well with your hubby..
I did with my older brother..
I mean we fought but I was close to scorp men I still kinda am..
I didn't like other scorp woman, now I do now that I'm older..
In my teens I was a scrapper..
Meaning move or I'll move you for you~!! Ops meaning~!!
I'll move you out of my way for me~!! LoL

I don't like that about me, When I ketch myself I feel like crap after...
More whose for the other person(s)...

I feel safe in this part of the forum..LoL
Like home. . .
:smt020
Ñícolé

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 pm

khb21603 wrote:Whose,

Karen

yeah i dont know how my bf puts up with me, hes got alot of patience which i admire alot :smt005

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 pm

[quote="Nicole"]
[b][i][color=black]Oh geesh you all sound like me.. Ha-Ha~!!
I'm moody or to happy..LoL
Today I'm not feeling well so,
I'm kinda moody & "Sarcastic" <=== Always..LoL
Karen, you must get along well with your hubby..
I did with my older brother..
I mean we fought but I was close to scorp men I still kinda am..
I didn't like other scorp woman, now I do now that I'm older..
In my teens I was a scrapper..
Meaning move or I'll move you for you~!! Ops meaning~!!
I'll move you out of my way for me~!! LoL

I don't like that about me, When I ketch myself I feel like crap after...
More whose for the other person(s)...

I feel safe in this part of the forum..LoL
Like home. . .[/color][/i][/b] :smt020[/quote]

I know exactly how you feel Nicole, I am that way at work. Only because they push me and push me until I blow my top. It's like a steaming vat of lava and when it blows... LOOK OUT!!!!! I work in a manufacturing facility and it's a man's world there. They think it is funny to upset women, so I just give it right back to them. Then they say I am a B***h. Go figure, I can't win.  :smt013

Just a little while longer and I am the heck out of that place. THANK GOD!!!

I find that after I blast them I feel a little bad, but then they laugh to other people around saying that I am a psyco. So, I don't feel bad any more. They deserve it.  :smt004

Nicole, my hubby and I get along great until we disagree and then watch out.... we fight until I conceede. I don't like yelling and hollering. He is Italian and that is how they vent their frustration. Oh, My.
:smt014

Kid ghetto

Bad behaviour

Post by Kid ghetto » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 pm

I tend 2 be cool at times but wen sum1 oversteps they boundaries, according 2 da relationship me n da person has I let dem have it 2 a certain extent...lol
No Sacrifice, No Victory!!!

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:23 am

I agree. Sometimes you have to let them have it. I try not to be to mean, but at times... it is very hard.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:52 am

normally i'm very quiet however if you piss me off i'll let you know and i'll let you have it...more so then needed though

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:31 am

[quote="WhoseLineBabygirl"]normally i'm very quiet however if you piss me off i'll let you know and i'll let you have it...more so then needed though[/quote]

As long as you leave me alone and let me finish what I have started, everything is cool. If you interrupt me and I forget what I was doing it really pisses me off. &nbsp;I will blast you like you were kicking my dog or something. :smt067

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”