Scorpio Darkness

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:53 am

khb21603 wrote:
WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:normally i'm very quiet however if you piss me off i'll let you know and i'll let you have it...more so then needed though
As long as you leave me alone and let me finish what I have started, everything is cool. If you interrupt me and I forget what I was doing it really pisses me off.  I will blast you like you were kicking my dog or something. :smt067
yeah thats pretty much me as well

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:41 pm

What I find interesting is the fact that I am normally calm and cool until someone invades my space.

You wouldn't know I had a temper at all unless you pissed me off. I really do try not to blast people, but it's very hard.

I will keep trying cause I think it is very immature and at work unprofessional. I do pretty well at work, if somone gives me crap I just agree and smile.

Then later if I think about the situation it makes me smile that I didn't let them get to me. :)
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 am

I feel so at home on this board!!! Wow.  Everyone here is exactly like me!   I have a sharp tongue...I do spare it more often then not...but you wrong me and the sting might not come from my tongue...but I can say...while I am smiling and acting like everything is fine...I am plotting my subtle accident/revenge.

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 am

nothing harmfull just to clarify but more juvenile actually...but I  delete favorite tv show from tivo before watching it.  hiding cell phone before they need to leave.  Drinking/spilling out favorite drink or food.  Not give messages when friends call.  nothing I couldn't say happened for any reason other then accident (or in other words...accidently on purpose).

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:05 am

Oh I can be a nasty wicked witchy..LoL
But I really don't like to be I don't feel good after..
No really I don't It hurts me more then the other person..
As I get older I want peace and happiness I've had so much hurt and sadness in my life and loved ones around me..
I just want us all to be happy and live life to the fullest..

I'm getting softer in my days..
My husband has been waiting to long for this day... Ha-Ha~!!
We can be wicked to each other and laugh at the same time..
He's my partner in crime.. He-He~!! :smt020

ps,
I confess, I did sneaky things to others also to find out things I wanted to know..
So there for your not alone sister..LoL

You have to meet Karen she's around when she has free time..
She's great~!! :smt023

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:29 pm

I am the same too.  I have the sharp tongue...but I kno how much it hurts and alot of times it is uncalled for and I can't take it back after it comes out.  So I have to be quite provoked to let the stinger fly.  At a young age I actually learned to write letters instead when i was mad.  It let me release the anger and most of the time I didn't ever send the letter out.

I agree with everyone that the worst crimes are ...don't lie/betray me.  It takes forever for me to trust again.

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:34 pm

I know what you mean Comfort. I try to journal when I am pissed, but sometimes that is just not possible. Like when I am at work. I have to work hard and I don't have time for stupid people....(did I just say that?)  :smt013

Some of the men at work give me a hard time and sometimes I just plain jump in their face and if they don't like it then DON'T RATTLE MY CAGE!!!!  :smt014

They are just small minded jerks, so I just try my best most of the time to keep my cool and just smile, but sometimes... I struggle to hold my tounge.

Thanks Nicole.. for giving me that shout out...  :smt003

Oh, My. Being lied to or deceived will most certainly piss me off. I may not get you right away, but I will make sure that you pay for what you have done.

You will come to me because I am a good listener and want my advise and I will most definitely ask you why you would want my help? I am no good... is that not what you told so and so???? Go ask them for help.

Plain and simple.........

I know I shouldn't do that but Dang gone it.... it just makes me so mad.

They will get what is coming to them sooner or later.. Karma.... what goes around comes back around to bite you in the butt.

:smt006

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:44 pm

They will get what is coming to them sooner or later.. Karma.... what goes around comes back around to bite you in the butt.
yep yep yep!!! gotta love Karma its great especially to people who are just jackasses

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:07 pm

I can totally relate to not liking being around stupid people either.  They annoy me terribly...and my job forces me to be around them alot.    Most of the time I can hold my tongue (in order to keep down the complaints on me to my superviser)...but there are some days that I call out their stupidity.  But then I tell my supervsior after it happens so she has the whole story from me first before, just in case there is a complaint.  So far nothing major...and nothing related to my tongue.

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Whose,

You got that right!!! gotta love karma... yahoo.... something that can actually go our way.

Comfort,

I am usually pointing most of my tounge at my supervisor. He is a male shovinistic pig. (can't stand that)
He never gets complaints from me cause they know he will tell them to take it up with me. Cause he knows if he comes to me I will blast him. (uh, oh)

I try to be nice, unless you give me a reason to blast you. Even then,, I think about it for a while to make sure I put things into words that are not really offensive. Then I put it on the line the next time you come to me.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:19 pm

I try to be nice, unless you give me a reason to blast you. Even then,, I think about it for a while to make sure I put things into words that are not really offensive. Then I put it on the line the next time you come to me.
i try my best to word things before i say them as well but sometimes i'm so pissed i dont even care and things just fly out, i so gotta work on that
Last edited by WhoseLineBabygirl on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 pm

I am fortunately...my supervisor is a she...and she lives on the other end of the state...so I only see her a few times a year.She has also been in this business for many years...and admits I have the worst territory to deal with so she gives me quite a bit of slack.  I think that is why I enjoy this job, because I have alot of freedom to run it the way I see fit and nobody breathing down my back.

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:23 pm

whose,

I know, I have in the past done the same thing. I am here to tell you that it is not easy. It takes lots of practice to over come that instant scorpion bite that we have. It has taken me all my life to over come it.

Comfort,

You are very lucky to have a supervisor like that. I wish I did. Someone to just let me do my job and stay the heck away from me. It would seem that it is just to hard for themto comprehend. I guess we all just have to deal with things the best way we know how. I just try to get along, but if he comes at me with that little attitude, I give it right back. I can tell you my co-workers love to see that. they laugh and tell me that they love it when I give it back to him. It makes them smile.... At least I am doing something to give our work place a better moral... huh??? hahaha

Have a blessed day...

Karen

Kypstal

Post by Kypstal » Mon May 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Hi all,

Actually I think the "deadliest" weapon of scorpio is the sincerity, the problem is it can backfire you really bad, I know it because in my case it happened, I "killed" a relationship (not in that moment but it was the seed for it) for being too stupid and too sincere, I know I won't do it again with anyone because this person will never forgive me, I know it because even if she doesn't care about me anymore she told me some things when we broke up that...well I wouldn't wish them to the worst of my enemies.

So, that's my advice, be very very careful of what you say, you may regret it forever.

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:32 pm

I think it depends on what it was about.  If you have spinach in your teeth...I will tell you...if your hair cut is bad...I will lie and say I like it and change the subject quickly so not to get sucked into the topic and potentially let it slip..because if I do...it is like the flood gates open and I will let it all out...as to why it is hideous.  If you are dating someone I don't like...I will just let it be, but try and encourage fixing them up with someone else, and the minute that person they are dating screws up...I will never let it go what they did and bring it up again and again to plant that seed.  I will typically give a disclaimer if we are getting into a topic that I don't see the same things as everyone else...and tell everyone right out "I am playing devil's advocate here" and start throwing out worse case scenario's

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”