Not Scorpio enough...

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rain

Not Scorpio enough...

Post by Rain » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:27 am

I love my sign- The Scorpion and embrace all that it entails, but I have a feeling that I am not quite all that is expected from one. :smt012
I have the sarcasm, the brutal honesty, the penchant for fairness and justice, the loyalty and intensity of my feelings, convictions and ideas...which are mostly double edged swords and it would take very selected people to admire it.

I completely lack the secretiveness though  :smt011 I am very open and it inevitable lands me in trouble. I am also horribly clumsy, scatterbrained and very homely looking. I dont understand why I cant be the cool, ultrasmooth, sexy and attractive scorpio that I am supposed to be. :smt017

Is it just me who doesnt feel the traits of the sunsign fit the actual personality or are there more?

khb21603

Re: Not Scorpio enough...

Post by khb21603 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:55 pm

[quote="Rain"]I love my sign- The Scorpion and embrace all that it entails, but I have a feeling that I am not quite all that is expected from one. :smt012
I have the sarcasm, the brutal honesty, the penchant for fairness and justice, the loyalty and intensity of my feelings, convictions and ideas...which are mostly double edged swords and it would take very selected people to admire it.

I completely lack the secretiveness though  :smt011 I am very open and it inevitable lands me in trouble. I am also horribly clumsy, scatterbrained and very homely looking. I dont understand why I cant be the cool, ultrasmooth, sexy and attractive scorpio that I am supposed to be. :smt017

Is it just me who doesnt feel the traits of the sunsign fit the actual personality or are there more?[/quote]

I am the same way with some information. I can't keep it to myself. Although I am clumsy, scatterbrained and can be homely looking. You have to decide what you want to do with your sign. I can be homely looking and men just love to flurt with me. Unbelieveable. Must be our aura. We have carisma and that is a good thing.

I think it's also the way we carry ourselves. You can be as ultrasmooth, sexy and attractive as you want to be, you just have to committ yourself.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Karen
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Oh...I have suffered from verbal diahrea on more the one occassion.  There are times when it would take a torture session to pull info out of me...and then there are times when I am sharing WWAYYYY too much information to someone I barely know. I find that alot of what I share is either not about me or it is superficial.  Only a select few people "KNOW" me....the real me...and appreciate me.  Those are the only few people that I give the brutal honesty too also...strangers and aquaintances I won't waste my time or my breath becuasee I don't care what they do what they do with the information anyway.

As far as the sexy...it is the scorpio eyes...they suck people in.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:38 pm

oh honey trust me i'm the same way!!! very clumbsy hell i even hurt myself when i'm just sitting down, i have a very saracastic snarky sense of humor, i'm not sure about being sexy apparently i am from what i'm told *shrugs* lol i dont think so but a few people think i am, scatterbrained....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH i am!!! i'm the first to admit i am because my memory sucks and its all over the place!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:14 am

khb21603 wrote:
I am the same way with some information. I can't keep it to myself. Although I am clumsy, scatterbrained and can be homely looking. You have to decide what you want to do with your sign. I can be homely looking and men just love to flurt with me. Unbelieveable. Must be our aura. We have carisma and that is a good thing.

I think it's also the way we carry ourselves. You can be as ultrasmooth, sexy and attractive as you want to be, you just have to committ yourself.

Karen

Hugs my sis Karen~!!
How are you~? :smt006

We have a little group going on in here..
I love it... Ha-Ha~!! :smt003

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:57 pm

[quote="comfort29"]Oh...I have suffered from verbal diahrea on more the one occassion.  There are times when it would take a torture session to pull info out of me...and then there are times when I am sharing WWAYYYY too much information to someone I barely know. I find that alot of what I share is either not about me or it is superficial.  Only a select few people "KNOW" me....the real me...and appreciate me.  Those are the only few people that I give the brutal honesty too also...strangers and aquaintances I won't waste my time or my breath becuasee I don't care what they do what they do with the information anyway.

As far as the sexy...it is the scorpio eyes...they suck people in.

I know, I am the same way, why it is that I run off at the mouth, especially when it is in front of someone that is important or maybe someone I just met, I have no idea. It's like we feel we have to tell them all for some reason. Like we were ment to set a foundation for this "friendship". We were ment to be friends with this person for some reason or another.
I can't help but be brutally honest, I just don't know how else to be. Although with age... ahem.... which means gray hair... haha, I seem to be able to keep my mouth shut more than not.  [/quote]

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:03 pm

[quote="Nicole"][quote="khb21603"]

Karen[/quote]

You know it nicole. I can not believe that our luck. We have the greatest people on earth here  :smt003

As for the clumsey part... here is just one of the many stories I have.... My hubby and I were working on the boat and he had the floor up and was down in the bilge working on the hot water tank and he asked me to get a tool for him. I turn around and got the tool and turned back around and I aparently got to close to the area where the floor was up and down I went right on top of the hubby. He was cussing and I was laughing my butt off.

Enjoy that story...  :smt005

Hugs my sis Karen~!!
How are you~? :smt006

We have a little group going on in here..
I love it... Ha-Ha~!! :smt003[/quote]

Nicole

~*~Karen~*~

Post by Nicole » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Karen,

I'm so worried sick about where you are...Image
This is so not like you....Image

Please pm me or something...
It's been wayyyyyyyyyyyy to long..Image
I will say prayers for you...

I miss us shooting the crap...Image
Ñícolé

DragonX

Post by DragonX » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 am

I guess, it's not only me who doesn't follow the sexy part of our scorpio horoscope...

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Heh, I'm a Capricorn with Scorpio rising (IMO I'm all Scorpio). The "openness" is a constant issue. I just do not know how to NOT say what is on my mind. It gets me in trouble everywhere I go! ><

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”