He doesnt love u anymore!!!

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fate7523

He doesnt love u anymore!!!

Post by Fate7523 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:01 pm

Im interested in this girl right now and shes a type AB 11/02/1991 scorpio. She broke up with her bf this April, and its been almost half a year and she still thinks about him. Recently, she wrote a blog and it was a very confusing one, but I think I got the gist of it that she secretely likes someone right now and is afraid to tell them.

She's barely 16 years old... How can she still have him inside her mind? Why cant she let go? I dont even know what I should do, or what I can do... I care so much about her, but Im NOTHING to her, Im not her boyfriend, I have no right to care so much about her and try to solve her problems. When she's in a bad mood, I try to cheer her up, I really tried, but it doesn't seem to work. All she does is just smile or ignore me (this is all online conversations). We barely talked in real life or in school, like 99% of our convo are online.

I know this isn't much info but I can't think right now, every thought is scattered right now and I need time to organize them, but I really want to know the answer immediately...

rozrokz

Re: He doesnt love u anymore!!!

Post by rozrokz » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:25 am

Fayte7523 wrote:Im interested in this girl right now and shes a type AB 11/02/1991 scorpio. She broke up with her bf this April, and its been almost half a year and she still thinks about him. Recently, she wrote a blog and it was a very confusing one, but I think I got the gist of it that she secretely likes someone right now and is afraid to tell them.

She's barely 16 years old... How can she still have him inside her mind? Why cant she let go? I dont even know what I should do, or what I can do... I care so much about her, but Im NOTHING to her, Im not her boyfriend, I have no right to care so much about her and try to solve her problems. When she's in a bad mood, I try to cheer her up, I really tried, but it doesn't seem to work. All she does is just smile or ignore me (this is all online conversations). We barely talked in real life or in school, like 99% of our convo are online.
When a scorpion Girl loves a person, it is with an obsessive it is all or nothing kinda way. And if we are not interested in a Guy, I mean, really pour cold water kinda not interested, than no matter how you woe her she will not be moved. She (I mean we) are the conductors of the relationship and she (I mean we) are the driving force of the relationship. If she is the one who dump the guy and she is no longer interested, she (I mean we) won't even bat an eyelid when she meets him in public. And at the end of the day she still will not be interested to be serious about you. And being AB blood, she is very fickle. If she goes out with you it is out of sheer pity. Stop wasting your time and find another target. Meow.
I know this isn't much info but I can't think right now, every thought is scattered right now and I need time to organize them, but I really want to know the answer immediately...

ghotie

Post by ghotie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:59 am

I agree being obsessive when in love is a common scorpio tendency.  It takes time to let the obsession go, but in the meanwhile it's something that you gotta put up with.  Try to do something else to distract yourself.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”