Scorpio abilities

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:51 am

comfort29 wrote:are you talking about the energy work?  do you remember what your friend did?  What it was called?
Gosh, I can't really...
I'm heading back in April I'll ask her then....

She was really sad that day I showed up at her shop....
Maybe I shouldn't of let her do that then...
But she seem in a better mood...

It was like my insides was moving..
It did it for about 8 hours after...
I didn't like that...

I have nerve damge that's bad enough never mind it moving for 8 hours.. Ha-Ha~!! Felt icky~!!
Meaning I didn't like the feeling at all....

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:34 pm

well actually what might have been happening is that the energy was working on fixing/regenerating some of the damage.  People feel weird things all the time when I work on them...and yes..they typically last about 24-48  hrs.  Most people when they get off my table liken the feelign to being drunk, but they are swimming in clarity.  All their senses are more alive...when there is more physcial issues to work on, they actually find relief from them for that time frame.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:25 pm

comfort29 wrote:well actually what might have been happening is that the energy was working on fixing/regenerating some of the damage.  People feel weird things all the time when I work on them...and yes..they typically last about 24-48  hrs.  Most people when they get off my table liken the feelign to being drunk, but they are swimming in clarity.  All their senses are more alive...when there is more physcial issues to work on, they actually find relief from them for that time frame.
hmm could you work on me i could probably use your assitance :smt003

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:28 pm

comfort29 wrote:well actually what might have been happening is that the energy was working on fixing/regenerating some of the damage.  People feel weird things all the time when I work on them...and yes..they typically last about 24-48  hrs.  Most people when they get off my table liken the feelign to being drunk, but they are swimming in clarity.  All their senses are more alive...when there is more physcial issues to work on, they actually find relief from them for that time frame.
Thanks,

It was a odd feeling for me...
I was even shaking my arms like get out..LoL
Yes I did feel tipsy, but that's normal for me anyways..Ha-Ha~!!

The ground and me are like oil and water..
I tumble allot in the summer..
I haven't a clue~!!...ROTFL

My husband giggles and says Nicole~?
I say I know it toots~!!

Bee's like to chase me,
black and white ones and I run and fall down.. Ha-Ha~!!
Oh what a site I am....LoL
Ñícolé

shameaz

Post by shameaz » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Highly empathic (seems to be big with fellow Scorpios! lol)

Connection with animals...can tell what they're feeling and can put them at ease

Sometimes know what others are going to say or what they are thinking or who  is calling

Can sense & hear spirits (used to be able to see them, but shut that off)

Have been told I am a healer many times, but haven't tried it :)

Sometimes I have very quick 'visions' of the future, but they're hard to "hold on to" so I mostly just get a glimpse and a feeling with them

Oh, and for some reason I have a connection with and feel my best when I'm around water...especially the ocean.

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:30 pm

nice traits
yeah mon

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”