Scorpio abilities

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Scorpio abilities

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:38 pm

ok i wanna see whos got the same abilities or what abilities you do have cause i curious lol, i got a few and i'm pretty sure i have some i havent even unlocked yet but mine are:

empath/sensative
picture reading
talk to my bf through my mind(i hope theres another word for that because everytime i say that it sounds like i've gone crazy!)
video reading(watch videos can sometimes tell what people are thinking and feeling)
can sing along to a song i've never heard of before
can sometimes tell what people are gonna do or say before they do or say it

i think thats pretty much it :smt017  so far anyway i might get more theres no telling, just a few weeks ago i learned that i can picture read so they grow all the time!

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:32 pm

I am empathic/sensitive
I can touch someones person stuff and read the energy or get visions
I am very energy sensitive/healing energy being able to locate health issues/pain
intuitive/voice in my head directing me sometimes (not psyhco voices, but ones that tell me to leave situations before they get bad, and 98% of the time I got out in the knick of time)

I know words to song to
I can completely alot of peoples sentences also
I play a great devil's advocate, being able to show other sides
and I typically figure out suspenseful movies well right at the beginning (drives my husband nuts)...the only one that got me to this day and I still think of it...is Sixth Sense of all movies....ehehehe

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 pm

i have the healing ability too but i'm a bit rusty on it, i can also sense spirit activity in a place and can sense a little of what went on in that place. comfort how long were you able to really get all your abilities and know how to use them? mine are slowly coming to me and i just got them back last year when i finally realized i had them

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:11 pm

mine have been around all my life.  My mother has always been holistic, and had a few psychic qualities herself (always seemed to know who was calling on the phone, she still to this day doesn't have caller id).  I have several guardian angels and spirit guides.  As a toddler and young girl I used to talk to my dead grandmother all the time.  She died when my mom was 7 yrs old...she was murdered by my grandfather, but it was always ruled a suicide because he had higher up friends.  We never had any pictures of grandma because my mom was never given any until years after her father died...so I hadn't seen a picture of her.  After he died I would cry anytime someone mentioned grandmas name (which is hard becuase it is my middle name)..I would go into my moms room and tell her he murdered grandma and just be crying.  My mom refused to believe it...this went on for years.  I knew things about it that I obviously couldn't know.  I would slip her new details each time.  When I was about 11 my mom actually got a truck of old photos from her step monsters family when she finally died (she refused to let my mom have this trunk and my grandfather had been dead like 8 yrs, and the stuff in it was my moms baby stuff...photos of her childhood, her christining gown, pictures of her mom)...and we were going through the trunk and I grabbed a picture and said "that grandma"...she said "how do you know?"  I couldn't answer her, I just did, and I was right.  Finally when I was about 11 she went to a psychic (didn't tell me until after) and they were able to connect to my grandmother...and mom found out the truth...which I was right about.  She knows it is truth because the psychic was able to bring up a very specific fight my mom had with her mom the morning it happened...because my mom wanted to wear her new shoes to school and her mom wouldn't let her.  They asked my grandma if she was the one coming to me and she said yes.  

That same psychic my mom took me to and this was before I knew anything about energy work, and they had me grab the psychics ring and tell them what I saw or felt.  I described her house (we were at someone else's house for a party and I  had never met this woman before nor where she lived).  LOL.  My mom's best friend is into many types of energy work modalities.  She has been for 30+ years...and always had used my mom and I as her training guinea pigs when she learned something new.  She and my mom were the ones that got me into Reconnective Energy, and Reiki, and stones, and aromatherapy, etc....it was a gift I had and they helped me cultivate it.

I am just now pulling back into it full throttle, because I did let life get in the way, it drown out the voices and sapped my energy.  But I feel my energy growing stronger each day.  I am tuning back into my guidance again.  So it is a rebirth of sorts

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:21 pm

wow! thats pretty cool! yeah i notice my abilities growing stronger too, the more things happen the more the "doubting thomas" in my mind shuts up, ive had them my whole life but my mom raised(or tried to) me as a Jehovah's witness i got out of it when i was 17 and slowly i started noticing more things but didnt think anything of it until last year when things got more intense and my friend(who also has abilities) unlocked mine and now slowly but surely i'm experiancing alot of things which i never knew i had because i had to hide it

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:23 pm

comfort29 wrote:I typically figure out suspenseful movies well right at the beginning (drives my husband nuts)...the only one that got me to this day and I still think of it...is Sixth Sense of all movies....ehehehe
If I didn't know any better you was me..
Wow~!!

My husband is like that, and I was off on that very same movie..
sheesh...
I remember it bothered me to..

Everything you said I'm so...
I've never met a woman who can do what I can the same...
LoL pretty cool...

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:35 pm

that is great.  :)
Do you do any types of energy healing?

I do reiki and reconnective.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:25 pm

ohhhh i also forgot to mention that i have premonitions as well

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:44 pm

which one do you enjoy the most?  I mean which of your abilities do you work with the most?  I know there is no working with things like premonitions...those just happen...but of those you have some control over.

I enjoy the energy work... you can catch me playing with an energy ball in my hands.  I can get my hands soooo hot when even just talknig about energy work...that once I even melted my palm print into the top coat of my husbands grandmother's kitchen table.  You would easily and perfectly see my my palm.  And that was like 5 years ago...it is still there.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:40 pm

the one i enjoy most is being able to talk to my bf through my mind....lol please tell me theres another name for that if there is i would love to know so i can say that word

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:11 am

comfort29 wrote:that is great.  :)
Do you do any types of energy healing?

I do reiki and reconnective.
I had a friend do not reiki it was called something else..
Back in Dec, I went home a 3 hour drive from her shop..
OMG, I felt odd and She told me to relax..
I don't know how to do that..

But I know I don't like it..
I can take pain away for a little while or soften it some...
My son is a Sag, and is a healer, wow~!!
His energy and mine bounce off...
He can take my husband's pain away..

I've been not feeling very well for some time now..
I'm ready to try new things and heal myself....
Looking FWD: to that big time..:smt020

I've gotten a start on it so far... :)

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 am

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:the one i enjoy most is being able to talk to my bf through my mind....lol please tell me theres another name for that if there is i would love to know so i can say that word
I think it is called mental telepathy

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:04 am

comfort29 wrote:
WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:the one i enjoy most is being able to talk to my bf through my mind....lol please tell me theres another name for that if there is i would love to know so i can say that word
oh thank you!! well i can do that with him, i knew it had the word telepathy in it. THANKS!!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 am

comfort29 wrote:
Yeah that's it..
At first I liked it then later I didn't..
I even hurt so bad the next day....
My body is soooooooooooooooo up tight I can't ever go in hot tubes..
I have to let the heat out...LoL
Turn the a/c on and windows to cool it off....
Then I can jump in it.. :smt003
Ñícolé

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:29 am

are you talking about the energy work?  do you remember what your friend did?  What it was called?

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”