Some points abour Scorpio

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sante1769

Some points abour Scorpio

Post by sante1769 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi there...i am the type of guy who is extremelly sane individual,studying in technical university as an engineer,dont believe that god exists,and generally i believe in what my eyes see and what my ears hear...hope these were enought to describe my train of thought.
So,by luck it happened to read some stuff about astrology,zodiac signs etc...ya know,character,appearance,emotions etc...I was surprised tha many things were true and i thought:''Dude,this may be true!!!''.
So, i found this forum...i have some questions to be answered and i wish an experienced guy to give me some info.
You have a great forum...thanks for possible interest and help...
Last edited by sante1769 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicole

Can't help sorry~!!

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Nice to meet you, sante1769.:smt006
Sorry I can't help you...

See I do believe in a very big, big way...:smt051
I also believe in what my eyes see and what my ears hear as-well~!!
I'm sure someone on the forum can help you about this...

Best wishes~!!:smt039
Ñícolé

sante1769

Post by sante1769 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Same 4 u Nicole!!!
Nobody can answer???
:smt009

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:35 pm

i'm a little confused whats the question?

sante1769

Re: Some points abour Scorpio

Post by sante1769 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:37 pm

This one :)
Last edited by sante1769 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:48 pm

ohhh ok, hmm i cant help you out with that but i'm sure someone else can

Divapixie

How's that?

Post by Divapixie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Scorpio Zodic Sign - Ruled by Pluto : [Oct 24 - Nov 22]

• A Feminine Negative Fixed Water Sign
• Polar or Opposite sign: Taurus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Colour: Black and red
• Mystery is your second name!

Traditional
Scorpio Traits

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

Important Parameters

Lucky Number - 8

Lucky Color - Midnight Blue

Lucky Flower - Celandine, purple heather, chrysanthemum

Lucky Gemstone - Topaz/Citrine

Lucky Day - Sunday

Any specific something you are looking for?

tuls

Post by tuls » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:52 am

Scorpio's are very loyal to their friends and family.  
Because as a sign we have a tendency towards keeping secretes we will keep other peoples secretes safe.
Scorpio's are very gentle with others because they understand how easy it is to hurt others.
I have never met a Scorpio who is not very kind to animals and children.
There are lots of positive things about Scorpio's even the supposed negatives ... there is fine line between determined and obstinate.

hope that helps

khepri

To Answer on Astrology

Post by khepri » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 am

Well I have studied astrology since childhood and I understand it pretty well. However, I feel like an eternal student because there is so much to learn in Astrology that I could study it to the end of my life and still not have every answer I want . There is the difference in
  • Western Astrology
    Eastern Astrology
    Sidereal astrology
    Tropical Astrology
    Mayan Astrology
    Egyptian Astrology
    Sumerian Astrology
    Vedic Astrology
    Horary Astrology
    Elective Astrology
    Natal Chart Astrology
And the list goes on.
But the simple astrology most people are talking about is western astrology. People usually receive it in the form of The same horoscope. It is a good idea that you check your rising sign (the time and place you were born including latitude and longitude; tells the manner that you approach others or the world in general) Your moon Sign (based on your birthday and location but not the exact time).
It would also be a good idea to know what your
  • Mercury (communication, business, commerce, the mind and how you think.)
    Venus
    (ethics, romance, passions)
    Mars (assertiveness, energy, how you approach and handle conflict)

Fact is that there is more information about the other planets that I haven't mentioned and how when they are certain distance from each other and earth the earth combined with the angles they face each other have a effect on different things in our lives. These angles are called "Aspects" and they take time to understand but once you see the aspect patterns often enough you begin to figure out which angles TENDS to correlate with behavior.

It also pays to know which houses each of the planets show up in. The houses is basically the 12 Zodiac signs spread out over a 24 hour day. This means that each sign stays in house a  about 2 hours a day. It takes roughly 4 minutes for the 360 degree circle of the zodiac to advance forward.

You should be aware that many skeptics get Sidereal Astrology and Tropical Astrology mixed up or simply don't understand the difference. In sidereal astrology, the 12 signs that surround our planet in a belt called the Zodiac also changes once every 2150 years. This is something called the procession of the Equinox. The Sun constellation that the sun rises in on the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere changes every 2150 years. Right now it rises in Pisces and by 2150 it should be rising in Aquarius (this is why you have heard so much about the "dawning of the Age of Aquarius."
    Now if you are using Tropical Astrology you are dividing up the signs into 12 sections and doing it according to seasons. Each sign is divided up roughly into 30 degrees (days) I. E. Aries is the first day of spring, Cancer Starts the summer, Libra Starts the Fall, Capricorn starts the winter. Those signs are the cardinals (initiators) of the Zodiac. Also another point of controversy is that there are actually 13 signs. Ophiuchus (The Serpent holder is left out of the signs. (he was actually dropped--the western worlds association with snakes being negative?) Now add to that in the actual sky some constellations like Virgo are up to 40 degrees and the Scorpius is only about 7 degrees. Since Serpentarius (Ophiuchus) was between Scorpio and Sagittarius it was easier to just expand Scorpius to last up until Sagittarius starts. (approx November 21)
    There are many things that I believe work very well in Astrology and there are some topics that people are studying scientifically each day to make this very philisophical art more of an accepted science. Politically I see Astrology as a philosophy because not because I don't believe it but rather because there are things that cannot always be explained mathematically.

There is much more to learn and teach each other about the many forms of Astrology but I will stop there.  I am open for response as I don't see myself as having all the answers but rather someone who is committed to searching for the truth from all offered perspectives. After all, we each perceive the world subjectively so it is important to try and see as much as we can on each topic.
    Thoughts?
Being happy doesn't mean everything's
perfect -  It means you've decided to see beyond the
imperfections

amberpsychics

Post by amberpsychics » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:42 pm

Sante 1769 whats the question you want answered???

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 pm

This stuff is so interesting and educational thank you so much, I have so much more to learn.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”