Sunsign Parents: Scorpio MOM

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coolguy

Sunsign Parents: Scorpio MOM

Post by coolguy » Tue May 24, 2005 5:45 pm

Having a baby is intensely personal to Scorpio mothers, and they are too careful and fidgety about their children. Scorpio mothers are jealously possessive and rarely appreciate doting grandparents or other relations expressing opinions about the upbringing and welfare of their children.

Nicole

Re: Sunsign Parents: Scorpio MOM

Post by Nicole » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:15 pm

coolguy wrote:Having a baby is intensely personal to Scorpio mothers, and they are too careful and fidgety about their children. Scorpio mothers are jealously possessive and rarely appreciate doting grandparents or other relations expressing opinions about the upbringing and welfare of their children.
I'm like a bear if anyone gets near my child, or looks @ him...  :smt018

But you are right~!!  :smt023

srching4peace

Post by srching4peace » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:00 pm

What is wrong with being a "scorpio mother"? My children thank me all the time for sticking up for them and they know they have someone on their side that they can depend on and will always be there. I am not overprotective but I dont let people run over them either. That is just what a mother does.
Be kind for everyone is fighting a great battle.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:19 am

There is nothing wrong, it is just a post which tells how scorpio mothers are different over the mothers of the other 11 zodiac signs.

msmel

Scorpio Moms Rock

Post by msmel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 am

As a mother of an amazing 17 year old Virgo daughter and as Scorpio myself it would be an understatement to say that there is no place on heaven and earth that an individual would be able to escape my wrath when it comes to my child.  I believe that being a Scorpio has been an asset in my parenting.  Though I may be strong willed and my brand of displine is viewed by others as harsh even extream, it isn't my child who the one being thrown out of school or brought home by the police.  Oh and how funny, it is my child that comes to me with issues in her life like "I am planning on having sex, would you please help me be prepared and take my to see a doctor" (yes that is just what she did).  I will admit, sometimes I need to remember that I can be a very harsh and pass judgement too quickly when my job as her mother is to teach her to be kind and open minded of others.

Nicole

Re: Scorpio Moms Rock

Post by Nicole » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:16 am

msmel wrote:As a mother of an amazing 17 year old Virgo daughter and as Scorpio myself it would be an understatement to say that there is no place on heaven and earth that an individual would be able to escape my wrath when it comes to my child.  I believe that being a Scorpio has been an asset in my parenting.  Though I may be strong willed and my brand of displine is viewed by others as harsh even extream, it isn't my child who the one being thrown out of school or brought home by the police.  Oh and how funny, it is my child that comes to me with issues in her life like "I am planning on having sex, would you please help me be prepared and take my to see a doctor" (yes that is just what she did).  I will admit, sometimes I need to remember that I can be a very harsh and pass judgement too quickly when my job as her mother is to teach her to be kind and open minded of others.
You go Mom~!! :smt023  I'm glad I'm not alone...lol My son is Autistic, but you know what, My husband and I teach him to be open and just be him-self not what others want him to be.. He's in bed @ 9:00pm every night, wakes up at 5:00am every morning.. He's the best son in the hole world... I could not ask for a sweeter child... I just adore him with all my heart and soul.. God made him very, very special~!!
I soud like how my mother was with me..... I don't know what I would do with out him.. And I hope I never do....
Ñícolé

msmel

Post by msmel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:37 am

:) Thanks, and your son sounds wonderful.  Sometimes when I look at my daughter or even think about her I get such an intense feeling of love that it brings tears to my eyes which I proudly shed.  I too believe that god made my child special, and I also believe she was meant for me and I for her.  I had her young an age where most of my friends were in the middle of college not married and had no responsiblities other than themselves.  Prior to even meeting her father let alone her conception, I dreampt about her literally.  The moment I gave birth I know a higher power was present and in the delivery room and to describe what I felt is impossible.  I have never felt that sensation that intense since her birth, but I am blessed to say I feel it every time I think of her

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:42 pm

msmel wrote::) Thanks, and your son sounds wonderful.  Sometimes when I look at my daughter or even think about her I get such an intense feeling of love that it brings tears to my eyes which I proudly shed.  I too believe that god made my child special, and I also believe she was meant for me and I for her.  I had her young an age where most of my friends were in the middle of college not married and had no responsiblities other than themselves.  Prior to even meeting her father let alone her conception, I dreampt about her literally.  The moment I gave birth I know a higher power was present and in the delivery room and to describe what I felt is impossible.  I have never felt that sensation that intense since her birth, but I am blessed to say I feel it every time I think of her
That is very rare... I was very intact with my son while carrying him the hole time... Odd thing was I new the next day I was going to have a baby.. Out of all the EPT tests...LOL I did, for some reason, I new all about him right off.. ppl thought I was nuts and still do...LOL Oh well.. How can I be nuts when I talked about it from before he was born till the time I was carrying him, all the way to his age now... I don't get ppl, why wont they listen to me~?....LOL Some day there going to wish they did and think back... Wow she was right~!! LOL  Yes my son has changed the way I look at others now.. I seem to be more caring, I once had that and lost it. He has shown me how to do it again... Your daughter sounds amazing also... We both have been very blessed

Thanks for sharing your story with me, I've enjoyed it very much so~!!   :)

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:08 pm

Nicole wrote:
coolguy wrote:Having a baby is intensely personal to Scorpio mothers, and they are too careful and fidgety about their children. Scorpio mothers are jealously possessive and rarely appreciate doting grandparents or other relations expressing opinions about the upbringing and welfare of their children.

I can't say that I have had a baby (as a guy that would be tough  :smt003) but as a single parent for my quasi-autistic son, I can say that I possess that same trait.  I am not a fighter as a rule, but I will fight tenaciously for the needs of my children and am pretty vocal about what I don't like and do like for the needs of my kids.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:13 pm

EarlofLeicester wrote:
Nicole wrote:

I can't say that I have had a baby (as a guy that would be tough  :smt003) but as a single parent for my quasi-autistic son, I can say that I possess that same trait.  I am not a fighter as a rule, but I will fight tenaciously for the needs of my children and am pretty vocal about what I don't like and do like for the needs of my kids.
Your a wonderful father Earl~!!
I miss you so much, I want to hear from you soon... I wanna know what you and the kids have been up to lately~!!

Hugs,
`Nicolè´
Ñícolé

srdurance

Post by srdurance » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:36 am

That reminds me that when I gave birth to my children, I told their father to stay with the baby and make sure that proper ID was on him and the baby before he leaves their side. I also am funny about being in public with all my kids by myself. I am so afraid that someone will try to snatch one. And I do hate it when grandparents try to tell me how to raise my kids or what I need to do. Makes me sick at times. For the first one I can see it a little bit. After that it's ridiculous.  Even after my last one which was my sixth child, I'm still being told what to do.
srdurance

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:11 am

I am a scorpio mother and I am the disciplinarian in my home, but if someone hurt my child, physically or emotionally or anyway, I am the first to jump in and protect them.  I don't want my children to rely on me for everything because I want them to be independent but I certainly want them to knw I will stand up for them thru anything in life.  I push them to be better people but I tell them I love them daily and shower with hugs and kisses.  OK my teenager, not so much anymore.  I have meddling controlling in-laws and it is difficult for me to deal with them, I struggle constantly with it.  Their intentions, they think, are good, but I hate how involved they get, one in particular and causes issues, and I have even spoke my mind about it.  Close to 15 years and she still makes my blood boil.  I just tell myself everything is meant to be and she is in my life to make me stronger. :)

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”