Sunsign Parents: Scorpio DAD

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coolguy

Post by coolguy » Tue May 24, 2005 5:47 pm

The Scorpio father is alas, one of the most prolific types, and the poorest equipped to bring up children. They are impatient, ambitious, tyrannical and severe. Their devotion to their children is boundless, but their behaviour lacks common sense and control,. They are often harsh, and their methods of disciplining someone are too severe.

Despite the fact that the Scorpio father is very intuitive and knowledgeable himself, they do not know how to restrain themselves into harnessing their radical; behaviour and they often fail as a good parent.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:04 pm

I'm glad my older brother don't see this.. Yicks~!!  :smt014  LOL

jeska

Post by jeska » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:18 pm

Hmm, yep, my Father was clueless but he is still the best person to have ever touched my life and did an amazing job as an only parent.

But he did commonly fly off the handle; so many times he would scream at me for no apparent reason and give me the proverbial Scorpionic stare... he demanded a hell of a lot of attention.

He seemed to appreciate that I wasn't "perfect", because he clearly seemed to enjoy keeping it that way.  He always wanted me to stay his little girl and I honestly believe he feared my emotional and intellectual growth, whenever I would share actual facts and things I was capable of tangibly pursuing, he would get all fussy and upset, yet when it came to spirituality or relating on an emotional level he was deeply a part of me.

A few years b4 he died I would sit and talk with him for hours philosophically and spiritually, and he would sit content and listen, share from time to time...  His receptivity has been a blessing....  Without it I'm convinced only he would be in my place right now.   :smt086

yusufpainter

Post by yusufpainter » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:05 am

but we  love our children  boundlessly

Pisces1986

I wish I had a cancerian or a scorpion dad!

Post by Pisces1986 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I have a an Aquarian father. Needless to say, he has always been irresponsible, hot tempered, unemotional, aloof, uncaring! Never hugged.
His anger is bad that it can take the hell of out of anyone! Even a stronger person!

I am a Pisces very emotional and sensitive. He never even payed for our medicines, clothing or anything except for schooling!

I really miss a dad's role in my life. I know Cancers and Scorps are equally very loving and caring, that is why I wish I had a father like one of them.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm

This is very much a sweeping statement due to personal events and not at all indicative of any sign.

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

there are higher positive vibrational energies attached to each planet and aspect it makes, then there is lower more negative spin. Sometimes if I think a member has responded with 'all smiles and charm' I may point out the more realistic negative possibilities. Or, would seek to 'balance out' the negative with positive side attributes
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”