Scorpio trait or just him?

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VandieKD

Scorpio trait or just him?

Post by VandieKD » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:05 pm

I've been in a relationship with a Scorpio man for almost a year now and I've noticed that although he's amped up the affection over time he's still not very touchy feely and he can't seem to utter those 3 little words..he's admitted that it's something he does with no one but his little girl..I've heard it once.."I love you very much.

Am just wondering if Scorpios are, in general, not affectionate people..or "romantic/mushy". I've noticed it in a couple friends that are close to me as well..unaffectionate towards their women. I don't know..maybe it's just who he is and it has nothing to do with his sign but I'm curious as to what others have to say about it if it's not too much trouble.  :)

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:17 pm

i think it may have to do with both cuz my man is a Scorpio and he's the same but he want me to be touchy feel wit him
yeah mon

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Well I'm sorry to have say this but 95% of the male population are like this not just scorpio.

Although they are a very private sign and apt to play their cards very close to there chest and quite often into mind games, manipulation and obsessions... :smt003

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”