Can someone do me a birth chart reading please?

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jareth

Can someone do me a birth chart reading please?

Post by Jareth » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:16 am

I'm a male. Here's my chart!

Thanks!

Jareth

Post by Jareth » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:35 am

Please

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:16 am

hi jareth,
u can ask marbeh if he will do it for u?

AARCANUM

Post by AARCANUM » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:13 pm

I have posted a small reading here see that.

http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?p=21374#21374

josiebelle138

astrolog

Post by josiebelle138 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:26 pm

do a search for astrolog and download it, it's completely free and you can enter yr birth info and pull up yr chartwheel and also a full report, it's awesome. it covers all the planets in the signs and houses, and all of the aspects in yr chart. it even does relationship charts and also has a section where it kind of teaches you how to read one on yr own, I love it. theres also one called astro123, it's awesome too, I use them both.

josiebelle138

clusters

Post by josiebelle138 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:36 pm

the fact that all yr planets are clustered not only in the bottom half of yr wheel but also the laft half really tells you alot. that's the first thing you should focus on, yr probably more of an introvert and tend to work hard for what you need and want rather than depending on others help or taking the easy way out. if they were all in the top half you'd be more of an extrovert and if in the right half of the wheel, it might cause you problems as far as doing things for yourself or doing the work it takes. those things can either be reinforced or made up for depending on the aspects in yr chart.   http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm  this website is pretty much like a beginners guide to reading a chart, it has a lot of useful info, you should check it out. this stuff gets pretty in depth and can be overwhelming at first if yr trying to learn to interpret charts, but it's worth the time and effort if you really want to do it.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”