Scorpio best friend

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyQueen

Re: Thanking note....sorry for the delay

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks. Is scorpions pretty skeptical in nature? Do they act suspicious without much reasons for it?

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 am

acting "suspicious without much reasons for it"? this is applicable to the entirety of womanhood, I guess. are all the famales scorpion then?

I haven't seen scorpio males. but I can tell you about the scorp females. they are not suspicious. but if you really have something to hide, they will smell it for sure. what you think as skepticism of the scorps is nothing but their nature lo leave no clue unexplored.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

scorpion colleague

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 am

I agreed to it partially I have a scorpion colleague who is not secretive at all but acts suspiciously without much reasons behind. At they same time he is pretty short tempered and whimsical. However he has the typical scorpion's boyish charm which he seldom shows to others. Do scorpions like to be sadistic and sarcastic as well??

mangosun

Sadistic & Sarcastic...Hmmmm

Post by mangosun » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Only those who have not realized their true potential...sounds like a Scorpio who is still in the first phase, that of scorpion. Next, through life's challenges, he realizes his truth, that we are meant to soar and he rises up as the phoenix from the ashes and breaks out from the confines of the scorpion's exoskeleton. Once he lives as this better, higher self, he can transform into the majestic eagle. If a member of the Scorpio family is rather hedonistic, dark, suspicious, sadistic and/or sarcastic, he has not found his true path...yet.~jules
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:28 am

fairy, coming back to you. lemme talk to mangosun first.

mangosun,

i have known many people who are crazy about their sun signs. i find another instance here. it is very clear that you have researched well all though the sites to know about your sun sign features. who knows you start behaving with the intention that you should behave like a true Scorpion. isn't it ridiculous? all features do not match with all scoprions. it never happens for any sun sign either. you would understand it if you know astrology, and of course not by looking for just sun sign features.

fairy, i can't say about scorpions much since i haven't seen many. let's take the adjectives you have used.

'secretive' - you never know who hides what.  

'suspicious' - you have mentioned 'acts suspiciously'. what do you mean? are his activities suspicious, as you think? or, does he feels suspicious about everything?

'short tempered and whimsical' - haven't you seen people with other sun signs doing the same thing? i can show you examples of such people from each sign.

'typical scorpion's boyish charm' - who said boyish charm is a scorpion feature? i never heard that!!!

'sadistic' - such people are sick, if you know what it means. and patients should better be diagnosed by diseases or problems, and not by sun sign features.

'sarcastic' - any person can be like that. you just need to have the intellectual subtlety to differentiate wit and sarcasm.

btw, i cannot flout all what you said.
I'm weird

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 am

I agree with you ConfusedMind... don't all the sun signs have similar positive and negative traits??

mangosun

Post by mangosun » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:29 pm

ConfusedMind wrote:fairy, coming back to you. lemme talk to mangosun first.

mangosun,

i have known many people who are crazy about their sun signs. i find another instance here. it is very clear that you have researched well all though the sites to know about your sun sign features. who knows you start behaving with the intention that you should behave like a true Scorpion. isn't it ridiculous? all features do not match with all scoprions. it never happens for any sun sign either. you would understand it if you know astrology, and of course not by looking for just sun sign features.

fairy, i can't say about scorpions much since i haven't seen many..
Well, confused mind, I am not sure what you were trying to say other than the fact there are qualities and traits associated with specific signs that can be seen in other signs as well. With this point I agree with you. As far as saying I know nothing of astrology, well, that is in the opinion of the reader. I only know that which I have read, and EXPERIENCED through observations of those around me, most specifically being, my own transformation. This, I DO know. My point to Fairy was that IF a person exhibits the negative traits SHE listed specifically as a person of the Scorpio sun sign, then that meant they hadn't experienced the transformation to the next level of this sign. The point of living this life is to learn and grow and become the best person we can, helping others to do the same. This experience is open to all people, of all signs. Some just have a further journey than others....and many become lost, never to find their way along this path. I was once a stinging scorpion, but my life experiences and struggles provided me the opportunity to realize  how I had been wrong and how I could change for the better...thus I began my own personal transformation. I didn't know anything of astrology back in my 20's and early 30's...when I did learn of it, I was benefited by hindsight to see how I had fit the astrological profile of a scorpion but LIFE and how I CHOSE to be taught by it is how I transformed into a better person. This opportunity, of transformation, is open to EVERYONE of every sign...but  again, the CONTEXT of THIS thread was Scorpio and to that point, I answered Fairy.~jules

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 am

uli baba le, uli baba le. its great to see a 38 year old kid who says 'see mama, haven't I grown up?'
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:09 am

First of all both mangosun and confused mind , my name is not fairy, its faryqueen. Secondly thanks for your humble and polite replies. Lastly to confusedmind it seems you know my scorpion colleague and therefore took it pretty personal. For both of your information, really feeling amazed to see a mini thesis on Scorpio.

mangosun

My apologies ...

Post by mangosun » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Oops! Sorry I got your name wrong :) It is interesting when people are passionate about a subject, isn't it? Thanks for giving us the opportunity to delve into it! Take care~jules

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm

sorry fairy... won't happen again. oops, i did it again..
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 am

A queen can forgive all the time. Apology is accepted. As you are too confused these silly mistakes can happen in your case.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 pm

ohh.. not done, not done. this is injustice.

see you call yourself queen. that means, 'fairy' and 'queen' can be divided and used separately to refer to FairyQueen.

you do it. no crime. i do it. see the way you react.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:07 am

You are insane dear. Scorpions are like that you just can not help it.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:31 am

i am insane, just because i was born on a day that belongs to some foolish sun sign quota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm weird

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”