Scorpio best friend

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyQueen

Scorpio best friend

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 am

My best friend is scorpio and got married one year ago. In spite of having a blazing affair before marriage she is highly dissatisfied with the marriage now.

she becomes suicide prone out of frustration and dissatisfaction of marital life. Can you suggest something which might help my poor  friend. :smt012

mangosun

Help Request

Post by mangosun » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Hello FairyQueen~my first instinct is to ask what her and her marriage partner's birth info is but since she isn't a member, we aren't allowed to do third party readings...if she were to become a member, then we would be able to help her more easily.

Relationships are complex creatures...just like we Scorpions LOL...I would encourage your friend to join our little group so we may help her :) Take care~jules
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 am

no use, FairyQueen. let her find out ways for herself. And, I'm sure she can do it. objective thinking, rational advices, or mental support - whatever it is you do for her, things are not going to work unless she feels them necessary. she may really feel good that you think of her. she may feel grateful to you, but she is not going to act your way. So, let her handle situations by herself. trust me, she can do it.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Thanks giving note

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate that. My other friends are telling me that you I am pampering her a lot but do you think is it possible for Scorpions to lead a life without being pampered by anyone??

Being a scorpion what do u think abt it?

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:19 am

misled again. pampering is no air or water for the scops that they can't live without it. and, they really do not care if you pamper or not. the fact is that you just cannot help pampering the stingers. by, the way, scops pampers themselves profusely. so, any pampering from others is excess but never unwanted.
I'm weird

mangosun

Pampered Scorpions....

Post by mangosun » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi FairyQueen! I for one love to pamper those I love but I believe this is because I have my moon in pisces. This makes me  very compassionate as well as making it difficult for me to ask for and receive what I want...I believe you  both have a need that is being met here...your need to comfort and fulfil your bf's need for being mothered...I say this without knowing either your chart or hers. I do know that if a chart is influenced with a moon/saturn combo, there are going to be issues with mother and more of a need to be mothered. I have been told my moon in pisces is my saving grace, but I still have 4 planets in Scorpio :)

I would also caution you about co-dependent behavior between the two of you, again without knowing your charts I cannot say for certain bit certain combinations will have this tendency. Also, if your friend is ruled by Saturn (in Vedic astrology), she won't find happiness and success in her relationship until the second half of life, or after age 35. If this is the case, the lessons life and the teacher-planet Saturn is trying to get her to learn will not help her if you yet to shield her from ill-thought-out decisions. She must learn these as lessons, not as mistakes  or else her life will be a continual cycle of missed opportunities to grow, which is a Scorpions true lot in life.~jules
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

FairyQueen

Waiting for suggestion

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 am

:) Great to know your thorough analysis. I am a Pisces and born 26th Feb 1985 and my best friend is a cusp born 21st Nov 1984. can you explain the relation little more explicitly?

For any assistance in her marital relation I wanna inform her hubby is born 7th Jan 1983.

And to Confused mind I want to say as you Scorpions wanna be pampered even more , flaunt indifference to the people who care for you. Your  arrogance is forgiven dear, as it is part of Scorpion's nature. :smt006  :smt006

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 pm

got caught, I admit.

I may sound baselessly cynical. A Capri can make a hell out of a Scorp's life. by any chance, I know so. I don't know how it is going to be for a scorp-sagi cusp native. other planetary positions are also important, I know. ask your friend to reconsider the relationship. I know what I'm saying, and i know i prove negative. but, I hope you would understand that thinking of quitting a relationship is a better option than attempting suicide.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:56 am

Thanks for your advice but it is very difficult to explain a man how a girl feels about his man. Someway she tries out always all possible means to stand beside her mate. Sometimes the sense of depression and dissatisfaction increases but seldom crosses the level of affection and loyalty.

It is always too painful to end a relation. Indeed it seems better to end the life in stead.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 am

your life, lead it the way you like. I just made my point.

I never knew thoughts and feelings have to be different for a man and a girl. relationship bases on mutuality. and mutuality has no existence if one-sidedness prevails. trust me, I didn't say anything to show any attitude or so. depression and frustrations are inevitable parts of life. you have to deal with them some way or the other. lack of mutuality is human; but, absence of it proves the futility of a relationship.

and yet, if you expect your friend to continue with such a relationship, just because she is a girl, let me tell you that you, with your ideology, are spoiling your best friend's life by not giving her the right suggestion. do you expect her to lift herself up to the Christ dimension? its very hard to bear your own cross. only those know, who have to.

sacrificing life is heavenly. its the most heinous sin if you do it for the wrong reason.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

replyback

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:22 am

I don't ask her to continue becoz she is a girl, i asked because she was in love. Time to time we need someone to remind the old memories of love and wish fulfilment,

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 pm

I respect the role you are playing. rather I should say, I respect your intention as revealed. see, i don't know the core things. i just mentioned things as they came to me as instant reactions. view of life varies. so we think and feel different ways.

tell you one thing. if she is a scorpio, the intensity of her feelings - be it of joy or pain is beyond measure. its just impossible for anyone to understand the way she feels when she goes through the bad experiences - your thinking may not match with that of hers. you tell her constructive things about the existing relationship because you don't want a break up between them. not because you want to solve her problems. could you find a way for her so that she could get rid of the problems she mentions? yes I agree that break-up is not the solution. but at times it is an option (don't know if good or bad) that serves the purpose.
I'm weird

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:40 pm

she is a scorpio !!!  intensity and passion are key, but also very secretive, mysterious , sexual, emotional,fixed , water..not flowing like a river or ocean but like a pound or lake  murky dark and deep . dont try to figure her out your wasting your time

FairyQueen

Thanx

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Thanks all who think so sincerely about a stranger. My friend is in a jovial mood now as saturday they are having their first marriage anniversary.
I think she should try to revive the old fame once more.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 pm

congratulations to the couple and all the very bests.
I'm weird

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”