scorpio compatibility

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

scorpio compatibility

Post by ConfusedMind » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:56 am

can you give me some idea about compatibility between two Scorpios?

mangosun

Hmmm.....

Post by mangosun » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:15 am

Well...I believe in walking the path that you are drawn to, and if you are drawn to a fellow Scorpio romantically, then perhaps you should see where it goes...having said that, I will tell you it will be intense--all aspects of the relationship! ;) I dated a Scorpio for almost 7 months and he ended it about a 1 1/2 years ago. I can say that he was moody, withdrawn, arrogant, and as my friends said, "the biggest a**" they had ever met. LOL Of course, I couldn't really see it then as I was so desperate for attention (he was the first man I dated following my divorce), so I was a very different woman emotionally THEN as compared to NOW. I don't see Scorpio/Scorpio as a lasting arrangement, perhaps just to have fun...but I found my relationship with him ti be very tiring, wearing me down--it wasn't fun, I was constantly worried about how I had upset him (all of this I saw AFTER months of time passing following the break-up). This is all just my perspective and experience. Not all Scorpios are bad...we're just complex :) You can have a person not relationship-material in ANY sign...its just that when they are Scorpios, its damage is amplified. LOL Take care~jules

P.S.--There are many factors to relationship compatibility...I, for one, believe that Western Astrology is NOT the best astrological method for comparing compatibility. I believe Vedic Astrology is the better compatibility choice. However, if a person is not prepared emotionally to be in a relationship, no matter the compatibility, it will be difficult with that person, at best.
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 am

hmmm.. well, I'm not into a relationship. but, I find her company quite interesting.  Not the usual kind, I mean. anyways, thanks for you views.
I'm weird

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”