Scorpio Compatibilities

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweetbelle

comfort29

Post by sweetbelle » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:29 am

Are you sure we  did not date the same person? LOL!!
Yep that sounds like my ex husaband and he won't let go either!!
What's the deal with that?

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:52 pm

oh mine let go....he cheated on me a couple times and I found out...I finally just walked away...It was weird because I didn't shed a tear or get upset or anything after 2.5 yrs together...we just stopped contacting each other...I didn't trust him anymore...he called me once a few months later to do dinner...so I did (not sure why)...as we were leaving his office...he played an answering machine message...there was some woman on it that sounded pretty personal (as in they were dating or something)...Dinner was fine...afterwards has some extremely HOT HOT HOT goodbye sex....and never saw him again.  Other then his engagement and wedding notice in the paper a few years later.

We were both scorpio's....very stubborn...he was 7 yrs older then me (I was only 20 when I started dating him) and so he won in the dominance...and I backed down....so for 2.5 yrs I was told what to wear, what to eat, how to talk, what to say, when I could see my family or friends, how I needed to plan my future, can't get fat, can't get mouthy, need to do hair a particular way, need to enjoy particular hobbies...I was never physcially abused...but I would definately say I was brainwashed...I watched him cover for his friends that cheated on their spouses and significant others for years....and when I got proof he did it too...and he would look me in the eye and said he didn't and look convincing...I knew I couldn't do it anymore.  He broke down some of the powerful scorpio woman in me, but I had still enough of it to just walk away and feel nothing...

You can tell me what to wear and what to do....but don't break my trust....

sweetbelle

comfort29

Post by sweetbelle » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:55 am

WOW. that sounds like a very intense relationship. I'm sorry to hear that you went through that!
My relationship with the scorpio man I thought ended 7years ago and then two months ago he popped up out of nowhere.  Now he's a thorn in my side. Not sure what he really wants. He says he is in love with this other woman two thousand miles away but he is still text messaging me. Yes we did the lets hook up thing and it was pretty HOT! But that was almost three weeks ago.
He's so not honest about his feelings....  One day he will say that he wants to be friends and the next day he will be swearing at me. It's almost if I do not like his mood all I need to do is wait ten minutes and it will change.
Is this indesiveness a part of the Scorpio trait?
Should I tell this other chick about him?

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:38 am

When Scorpios are unsure...they can flitter back and forth in their emotions...it is a battle of "to be vulnerable or not".  Scorpio's hate to be vulnerable.  Kind of an all or nothing attitude.  I am guilty of it, I can run hot one minute and cold and uninterested the next.  

I would just stay out of the business with the other chick unless you want his wrath if he finds out.   Just avoid if you are not interested...and eventually he will just disappear.

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:38 am

When Scorpios are unsure...they can flitter back and forth in their emotions...it is a battle of "to be vulnerable or not".  Scorpio's hate to be vulnerable.  Kind of an all or nothing attitude.  I am guilty of it, I can run hot one minute and cold and uninterested the next.  

I would just stay out of the business with the other chick unless you want his wrath if he finds out.   Just avoid if you are not interested...and eventually he will just disappear.

vathalai

Post by vathalai » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:06 am

i am think your r correct.
saran

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:23 pm

I am a Scorpio woman and I have found that I am more compatable with Aries rather than Virgo. My ex was a virgo and though it lasted 8 long, grueling yeras, he was not the one for me. On the other hand, my husband is an Aries and life could not be better. My husband is my soul mate.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

rs1179

Post by rs1179 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 am

i am scorpio and dated several leos and it never works! right now i like an aquarian...i hope this one works

Pikachu

I'm a scorpio/sag and my fiance is an pisces

Post by Pikachu » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:14 am

He is the only guy that doesn't irritate me.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Hahaha I am a scorpio woman who dated a leo and no thanks not for me, my daughter is a leo and I have leo girlfriends, but seem to clash with leo male, tho I have to say leo and scorpio can be sexually hot, but not for long term.  I am married to a Sag and it is up and down.  we have been married for over 12 years, I love him deeply, but we are very different and disagree on many things.  Sometimes we get along great and laugh alot.  He is my best friend, but sometimes i think he is selfish.  I don't worry about him wandering as in cheating, but he seems to want to live his own life at times, like his is a loner.  They say sag are social and scorp are homebodies, but it is complete opposite with us.  He never goes out and has not friends by choice.  I love going out with friend and being social, I do love my own time, but much more social than him.

Leof

Post by Leof » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

I can vouch for this. I find Virgo's to be fantastic people. They seem totally understanding of a Scorpio's rough edges which is something a Scorpio is always looking for in the people they meet. Haven't had much experience with Caps so I can't comment on that. I can't tolerate Libra and Aquarius with their emotional thinking so that's spot on with me. One thing though, I have never met a Pisces that wasn't at best a mixed bag. They drive me nuts. Either they are buying the Brooklyn bridge or they are trying to sell it to you. Always fanatical about something and although Scorpios like people who get really excited about their own ideas, I find it vain when they do agree with me and obnoxious when they don't. Although I find Leos and Sagis vain too I envy the kind of lives they live. They have some of the easiest and most care free symbols to be born under. If only Sagis would stop trying to shoot us (constellation joke *cough*).

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 pm

women Sag in 3 year relationship w/ male Scorp. it depends on wut u want
yeah mon

ConfusedMind

I don't like Scorpio men, in general.

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:47 am

Why Claire? What did they do to you?
I'm weird

ConfusedMind

Scorpio compatibility

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:52 am

I'm a scorpio myself. and i do not think much about compatibility. i am compatible with anyone, except one with a vaunting Ego. I think Scorpions have that extent of flexibility.
I'm weird

mysticvirgo

Compatible with Virgos

Post by mysticvirgo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 am

Well, I did have a tryst with a Scorpio woman, and I did find the intensity interesting and , truth, the sex was astonishing, but the multitudes of hidden agendas ended up being more than I could take.  

Remember folks, That it is more than the sun sign that determines compatability.   Perhaps best to think of compatabilities as the guides to whom one is best getting along with, ya know?

paraphrasing "You don't always get what you want .... but you just might find, you get what you need"

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”