Scorpio Compatibilities

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bigbread

Post by bigbread » Thu May 10, 2007 5:46 am

Ya i agree too. As long as both are able to talk things out, and not putting up a strong front . Scorpios all put up a strong front but deep down in their heart they do care

imranshaikh1

Post by imranshaikh1 » Wed May 16, 2007 1:19 am

WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I GET ALONG VERY VERY WELL WITH AQUARIANS...........DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS SAID THAT SCORPIOS AND AQUARIANS DO NOT GET ALONG WELL....

triggersad

Post by triggersad » Fri May 18, 2007 3:02 am

Huh. I wonder why is it...I'm closest to the signs I'm least compatable with?

My best friend of 5 years is a Leo.

All my ex's were Libras. [doesn't say much!]

Lol, thanks for this. :-)
♥

Angel_Ashes

Post by Angel_Ashes » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:23 pm

I am a Scorpio female and I have dated aeries, Gemini, Scorpio, Sagittarius and presently cancer men and what I have found although a Scorpio male and female might be passionate about their relationship it still never works out.  As for Gemini men they are considerate, understanding and really loving, but they sometimes lack the ability to move on from the past.  I have to admit I have broken a lot of hearts but I have also gotten my share too.  As for Sagittarius men they are too power driven, well at least the ones I have known. (remember this is not a generalization its just my own personal observation)
'Preludes are a glimpse of inner being, that you allow the world to see!'

krpawar

Scorpion Compabilities

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:33 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Cancer and Pisces
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Sagittarius
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Virgo and Capricorn
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries and Gemini
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Scorpio
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Leo and Aquarius
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

mizzymike

Tell me why Claire?

Post by mizzymike » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:59 pm

WHy don't u like scorpio men?Not all of um are bad u just haven't found one yet that u click with becuz after all
when 2 scorpios get together they'll clash like lightning an a metal rod
MICHAEL ODLE

zandtree

Post by zandtree » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:07 pm

i'm an aries female and my husband is scorpio and we've been together for 23 years and i don't think that there is another sign so capable of handling my personality, maybe it's his water that cools off my fire when it burns out of control - opposites attrack.

Fate7523

Post by Fate7523 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 am

Aw man, if Scorpio is least compatible with Sags, does that mean there's no way for a relationship to happen?

SpiritualAngel

Scorpio compatibility

Post by SpiritualAngel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:35 pm

As far as compatability with other signs, you can't just go by the sun signs of the zodiac, you also have to go by what the rising sign is and looking into the houses and where the planets are. Hope this helps.
Have faith, believe in yourself and listen to your intuition or inner self, it will never prove you wrong.

inderk

Scorpio - Aries, Relationship

Post by inderk » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:37 am

Dear All,

I am explaining below that is the purly based on my experience (and some friends also).

I feel that scorpios and aries are most attracted to each other (specially of opposite sex), as compared to any other sign, and they have good relationship also. Although they may have fights amongs them, sometime but actually they have immense love and respect for each other.

Please let me know about your experiences.

SpiritualAngel

Scorpios and Aries

Post by SpiritualAngel » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:28 pm

I knew I must have done something wrong, I kept looking for Gemini's. Actually they found me. Best of luck to all Aries/Scorpio relationships.

Spiritual Angel
Have faith, believe in yourself and listen to your intuition or inner self, it will never prove you wrong.

Bastard

Post by Bastard » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:39 am

Hi Racheal Vaz,

Where did you get this from?
SCORPIO is most Compatible with: CAPRICORN and VIRGO
I've always thought SCORPIO was most compatible with: CANCER, PISCES and TAURUS.

You have them listed as only fairly compatible.

I'm tragically in love with a gorgeous Sagittarius girl. What should I do?

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:39 am

Bastard wrote:Hi Racheal Vaz,

Where did you get this from?
SCORPIO is most Compatible with: CAPRICORN and VIRGO
I've always thought SCORPIO was most compatible with: CANCER, PISCES and TAURUS.

You have them listed as only fairly compatible.

I'm tragically in love with a gorgeous Sagittarius girl. What should I do?
Keep her~!!

I'm with a Gemmi  for 18 years, :smt057 married 16 :smt049
Taurus are fun as best friends with me that is, and I have to get away from them after a short while..
They get on my skin and make me ich...
Oh one close friends knows how I get, I use to kick him out of our house..LoL
He would come back the next day to bug me..
I have another ok friend as a Virgo, he brags when he helps others..
Not nice~!!  :smt018  Will do anything for you but watch your back as I did and still do...
We play wicked games back and forth but I don't get cought he does..LoL
A Capri, I only know 1 he's my brother and I have another brother who is a scorp also..
He's - I'm + well he's turning + also..LoL

Shoot just keep her buddy go with you mind and heart~!!!  :smt006

khb21603

uh oh

Post by khb21603 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:26 pm

I am married to a scorpio... hell fire..... now what? (just joking) :smt005
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

pinkspikes

My Experiences

Post by pinkspikes » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm a scorpio female, if that is of any consequence.
I never dated a Cap. or Virgo. Actually I'm pretty sure I don't know any! =D

My best and longest most loyal friend. Whom I love and trust with my whole heart is an Aquarius. She's been with me through everything. She's like my soul mate.
I've dated another Scorpio and for all parts and purposes he was a jerk, cheater!
I also dated a Sag. but he was just way too clingy and emotional for me. Now we're close friends.
I dated a Aquarius for a year. I was really really happy. But it was long distance so we knew it wasn't going to work out for the long haul. We're still best friends.
My longest relationship (so far) was a Pisces (2.5 years) but we broke up mostly because he was too flakey and gulible. I couldn't deal with it so I would lash out and eventually he told me he didn't want to see me anymore. =[
I had a flew flings that my feelings got hurt in since. With a Leo, and 2 tauruses.
I eventually, recently, hooked up with an aries and he was apprehensive about starting a relationship. Not only that but he was 19 which is a little younger than me. I'm not comfortable with that.
So after him I met another aries. And we're getting along great. Except we're both pretty stubborn. I freak out when he tries to help me because I hate not to be in control of myself. It pisses him off. But it's definately lasted longer than the last 3 flings.

It's still early but I really like the aries, probably mostly because he has moments where he doesn't need me to micro manage. Although sometimes he can get emotional and needy and I can't tell you how much that bugs me.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”