Not a Scorpio (virgo) but love you scorpios ;)

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angel-eyes

Not a Scorpio (virgo) but love you scorpios ;)

Post by angel-eyes » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello, i couldn't resist :) i actually love scorpios:)  Soem of my best freinds and relationships have bene with scorps! :)

I have a quick question based on an old relationship with a guy i knew.
Knew him for many yrs romantically but were never really together together - he was just very hot and cold and would pull away when his feelinsg got to intense or serious.  Well he got married over 5 yrs ago.  It was sudeen and i was shocked.  But i let it go and knew that i coudln't be freinds with him any more. I was hurt when i told him that.  But i knew i had feelings for him and could never stay freinds so i did what was best for me.  

Few years later he wanted to meet - and i hesitated.  On the one side i was worried that teh feelinsg woudl come back and i didn't want to see him.  But on the other side i knew that i coudl see him and there coudl be nothing and i coudl eb over it and that woudl eb good to know.

well i met him and he told me all of the details of what happened whne he got married.  Basically eh was forced to get marrued and he told me it was always supposed to be me.  It should have been me.

On teh one side this is what any girl woudl want to hear but on the other side i was angry becasue i was thinking - what is this supposed to do for me you telling me this now! ???????

To this day he still wants to see me and be with me and says that we have a special relationship.  He says he never stops thinking about me.

Just curious what are your thoughts on this?????

AstroAndi

Post by AstroAndi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

I don't have much experience with scorpio men. I have read that scorpio men have an extremely difficult time staying in one relationship so it could be that he wants to keep you on the side as well as his wife. :(
AstroAndi - amateur astrologer

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”