Is Psychic travel dangerous?

Explore the different kinds of mystic travel and journeys. Know more about mystic destinations, spiritual journeys, holistic vacations and retreats.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elgina

Is Psychic travel dangerous?

Post by Elgina » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 am

Hi

I would be really grateful if somebody can answer my question.....

Is psychic traveling dangerous?

Please tell

Elgina

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 am

It may appear to many that undergoing psychic experiences may harm the metal stability of an individual, considering the pressure the subconscious level of his/her mind has to suffer. It is for this reason that there is a very common conception idea about psychic practice is that the psychic reader or a psychic practitioner risks a lot of mental and psychological pressure during his/her psychic practice.

But the thing remains that it is the psychic ability that the psychic readers use. They exercise their intuitive power, see into things, judge situations with the truth of life they have learnt through their previous experiences of psychic travel or spiritual journey. They definitely have the mental and psychological exhaustion for the energy they have to spend. But it is nothing of any worry or risk. This is their ability and they know the tricks to deal with this mystic ability to travel in the different realms of the psyche world. Therefore, persons with some king of heart problem should better avoid experiencing mystic journeys to the different realms of existence.

growing1

is psychic travel dangerous

Post by growing1 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:55 am

It is dangerous to the status quo.  Traveling in dreaming, astral projection and in the energy body can be dangerous if you do not have the energy to maintain your awareness.
if you are not dreaming then you are someone elses dream

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 am

It can be. One must be balanced to begin with, and have some study under your belt. There are numerous books out there on the subject, but take it all with a grain of salt or two. Your experiences will be just that, yours. As they say 'your milage may vary'. Everyone else's experiences will be different. For the most part, the journey is a helpful one. Be prepared to deal with your life experiences. If there are unplesant issues in your past or present, you may find your journey uncomfortable. In most cases, it will open your eyes and present new possibilities. It is also a way to reconnect with your higher spirit, and people that have passed over. We often do this naturally in our dream state. Doing it on purpose can be quite enlightening.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:22 am

the very concept of psychic travel thrills me. is it really possible? i mean, can ordinary people do it after some research? i really want to know.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

quietness

Post by quietness » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 am

Just a suggestion: can we please define what we mean by "psychic travel?" Some seem to define it simply as visualization while some might say it is an actual out-of-the-body experience. Just so we have a common ground to discuss things. Thank you. :)
"Be the masterpiece of your own life."

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 am

It really  sounds exciting and thrilling.I have never thought about it though,i want to know how to do it.

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:19 am

When I travel, I am always with someone as I rest ... travel.  That person acts as my guardian and will and has 'brought me back' when my time is up.  I always limit my time when travelling.  It's not for everyone.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Yeah there is always lurks an element of danger - not due to facing the unknown itself but due to not being prepared or not knowing what to expect in an unknown terrain.

Return to “Mystic Travel Guide”