The mystic Konark temple of Orissa

Explore the different kinds of mystic travel and journeys. Know more about mystic destinations, spiritual journeys, holistic vacations and retreats.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ParadiseLost

The mystic Konark temple of Orissa

Post by ParadiseLost » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 am

Lately i read a book on Wicca where the Sun Temple or Konark of Orissa has been given a special reference in relation to elemental powers of the 5 elements.

it is written there that the temple has veiled source of great positive and spiritual power of the Sun which is the source of all positive energies.

Many mystics and spiritual healers also do believe in the fact and they talk about experiencing an exclusive good vibrations from the main shrine. it is like the powers of all the five elements have united there.
Check Out Travel Astrology!

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks for bringing the temple of Konark in notice for such mystic connotations.
It is a famous religious temple and visited by thousand of devotes every day. It is also known for archetypal and structural values.
Great historical legends are also involved with Konark Temple. It is a must visit place in Orissa and myasticism and spirituality amalgamated with the full surroundings.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 am

i visited konarak temple of orissa when i was in class v.that time i was too young to feet it.but

devsdear

reference konark

Post by devsdear » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 am

there goes a story in Konark temple , that there was a huge magnet like material which was added to the roof (its not a correct word ) , ceiling perharps would suit better , because of which ships which passed that area had their compasses (unable to work ) . story goes that east india company were affected by it , because of which they decided to remove the magnet like material from it,
the ceiling is weak now , weathered with with time , area is cordoned of due to weak structures

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:10 am

I would like to visit konark temple in orissa.   As devsdear written is there any magnet placed in the ceiling  if so for what
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 pm

I want to visit the temple..i am in Bangladesh..Anyone can help me?

Return to “Mystic Travel Guide”