Uluru Ayres rock

Explore the different kinds of mystic travel and journeys. Know more about mystic destinations, spiritual journeys, holistic vacations and retreats.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

StormGirl Blue

Uluru Ayres rock

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Being the mystic travel board I thought I would share one of my favorite personally traveled experiences.
I would have missed it had it not been for my kids.

I dont like tourists destinations at all, I anti advertising hype and all the bells and Whistles of "recommended "locations.
About 10 years ago my husband and I with the two kids traveled outback and  nowhere Australia. We spent 9 months with destination unknown, just a jeep and a 1 pole tent.
We were quite near Uluru better known as Ayres rock at one time. I was not at all keen on see it. It just has no appeal to me.. just another "tourist trap" IMO.
We did go and see it so that my children could have a destination to talk about thats easy share. Were here, we should take the kids I suppose..

wow wow wow.. If I knew then what I know now I would have better prepared myself for a deeply spiritual experience.

Ok so its a rock, a big rock, and a tourist destination, but no advertisement can share the spirit that is there,
I was standing there among other people, feeling beautiful as if I was the only person around forever. I physical felt the power in all its raw beauty.  I spoke but my voice was no more than the breath of spirits that were resting with the land here. The power of the land that I stood was amazing.

I guess not everyone will feel like I did.. I know my husband did also.. its not often we share a spiritual experience ..
If your in the area do drop in and have a look, if you dont feel it at least you can say you went.. but if you do, you;ll remember that feeling.
You come away with a special "knowing", thats worth it..

hey it was worth having children if only thats the reason we went :)) lol. joking

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:36 am

good to know your experience.

I personally like the Travel guide a lot. It unveils many unknown places where we might not be able to go but enjoy an imaginative trip through the vividly described article itself.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:15 am

Ty FairyQueen, :)
I have never left Australia, But I would love visit Canada, Africa, and Ireland.. these countries make me feel inspired when I see photos or read about them.

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 am

Holy places are just that. I think many people have a spirit-calling place in their lives even if they do not realize it until they are there. I have often felt that if I ever did get to go to Ireland, that I might not ever leave it. Funny because the only Irish person I have really known annoyed me to no end. She was nice enough, but an annoying co-worker! As spiritual beings it is only natural that certain places will resonate within us. It is so wonderful when it does!

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 am

i always wanted to go and live in a place where it snows in the winter. i love the places where there are mountains, hills, lots of greenery and where it rains all year long. when i saw the town of Forks, Seattle in the movie 'twilight' i instantly loved the place. that's where i wanna be. that's my kind of place. there's  a mystic touch in such places which attracts me a lot.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Sunny Stream

Post by Sunny Stream » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Sounds like you did the same sort of thing as we did... we travelled over to Oz as well as my brother lives there..

I never did get to go to Ayers Rock... but have seen and felt the aboriginals...they are the most spiritual of people i have ever come across... they can read your mind...

Thailand also gave me more lifts than i ever imagined...was in a bhuddist temple and felt the love there... wasnt in the main one, it was a little one next to the big one at Ayuttya... wanted to cry the feeling was so intense...was so beautiful..

In the New Forest in the UK, i had a wild foal come to me and llow me to stroke him with his mother standing nearby... i was blessed...

Places i am drawn to...Egypt, Peru, Thailand, Greece, Ireland and the UK... know i have had past lives there now... didnt before...only place i havent been to, but lived near, is Egypt...

xxx

mrkiii

Post by mrkiii » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 am

Had a similarly spiritual experience at Ayers Rock. It blew this Mississippi boy's mind. I expected it to be "cool-looking". I got a two-day stay in heightened reality. I had no desire to climb it, was kinda revolted by the idea, actually. I "did the circle" instead, walking around it alone. That experience was crucial for me: it was like, it refilled my spiritual rocket.
That trip to the heart of Australia was the longest and most demanding journey to the end of nowhere ever... but wow.
Two easier trips to great vibrational spots? Boulder, Colorado (get up away from the crowds) and the small towns along the Amalfi Coast of Italy.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:03 am

There are so many places in the world where you can have spiritual feeling Some places are dangerous and some places quite normal
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Return to “Mystic Travel Guide”