A VISIT TO KASHMIR

Explore the different kinds of mystic travel and journeys. Know more about mystic destinations, spiritual journeys, holistic vacations and retreats.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweet doll

A VISIT TO KASHMIR

Post by sweet doll » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:08 am

Recently I have visited to Kashmir after my exams were over.I was very much excited to visit Kashmir.When we read paper,we come across the chaos of Kashmir.So many people fear to visit that place.Leaving behind fear we went there.When I reached Jammu,it was early morning and we felt cold.From Jammu we went Kashmir by car to see the Banihal tunnel.It is the largest tunnel.It took about 5mins to cross.It took about 10 hours to reach Kashmir.From the next day we visited to many places like Chandanwadi, Gulmarg, Pahalgaon, Sonmarg etc.there are beautiful gardens also.Nishat bagh, Shalimar bagh, Tulip gardenetc.One interesting fact about Tulip flower is that these flower bloom only for one month(April to May).When we visited there were no chaos at all.Only rumours prevent us from visiting these nice and beautiful place.Once you visit this place you will definitely fall in love with the beauty.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 am

We are also planning to go Kashmir in this puja vacation. good to know your comments.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 am

Wow its sounds so interesting! To visit 'Heavens On Earth' is something not everyone is destined with...

Because the area is sensitive and not many people from different parts of India and abroad visit this place...

I would make it my next holiday destination.

Thanks you all inspire me...

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:12 am

Kashmir is a beautiful place. i have heard that from my relatives but my family was scared to visit Kashmir because of the problems there. now that you have mentioned there is no such trouble, i would definitely like to go there in my next holidays.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

dharmankarma

Post by dharmankarma » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Kashmir is one of the places in my list to visit. Fingers crossed.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:01 am

I have heard lots of things about kashmir.last year my one friend visited this place and i have heard few experiences of him.and got know about there culture and how there people survive.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:45 am

Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. On visiting the Valley of Kashmir, Jehangir, one of the Mughal emperors, is said to have exclaimed: "If there is paradise anywhere on earth, it is here, it is here, it is here."

raju121

J & K

Post by raju121 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:15 pm

J & K is known as the "Switzerland of India". Though I never went there, but I heard from my friends that its really very beautiful. It is Paradise on earth and Queen of the earth.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 am

You are lucky that u have visited Kashmir during student level  I missed but I went up to simla  and south india upto kanyakumari
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Return to “Mystic Travel Guide”