Thought I would share this experience here

Explore the different kinds of mystic travel and journeys. Know more about mystic destinations, spiritual journeys, holistic vacations and retreats.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lala

Thought I would share this experience here

Post by Lala » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:06 am

I had my first out of body experience when I was 7 and at the time didn't understand it. After researching it some when I was older I started to practise astral travel and it came very easy to me.

However I have only ever gone completely out of my body in a controlled way a handful of times as I tend to get scared. Until recently I had never had one that I hadn't intended to do since my childhood experience.

The other night I couldn't sleep and was restless which makes me wonder how I managed an out of body experience because generally you need to be incredibly relaxed. I was fleeting between sleep and awake when I had some type of waking dream where there were people around my bed (it wasn't sleep paralysis as I could move) they moved it like a stretcher through the wall and we were going down a corridor towards an elevator. I asked where we were going and was told I was going to the next level. I told them pretty determently that no I wasn't I had things to do and they could put me back right that minute to which they obliged. and I was back in bed.

I thought I was properly awake and sat up in bed at which stage I noticed I was almost blind. I could see but almost like through thick fog. Basically i think my 3rd eye wasn't open properly and I was sepertated from my body but I didn't know and my reaction was I thought I was going blind. Obviously I was distressed and called out to my Mam who I live with. Someone came into the room who I assumed was my her. I told them "look you will have to call the doctor there is something wrong I am losing my sight". They told me it was okay they would fix it it. I heard the voice like a thought process not actual words. I was very disoreintated and still thought it was my Mam.

I was aggravated with her because I thought she should be calling the doctor it was only when the presence came nearer I realised it wasn't her. It told my to lie down and relax which I did and it applied pressure to the bridge of my nose. I told them that this wouldn't work and they insisted it would and I was kind of condsending about insisting it wouldn't be went with it and relaxed and allowed them continue to press between my eyes.I felt myself fall back into body and the last thing I rememeber was smugness from the presence at me being so sure that their method wouldn't work.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:06 am

It is quite interesting and surprising that you have feeling like that    May be god might have given you some special power to achieve something Wish you all the best
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm

wow, that is so amazing. You are really gifted. You should use your talent for good intentions. Best of luck.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 am

Thanks for sharing your experience.It is quite amazing.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 am

Though I still have one question, what your parents think about it? I mean, weren't they surprised? Are you still having these kind of dreams?
I am quite skeptical and normally I would think it was just a dream... but now I am not sure. So weird.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Travel Guide”