Travelling overseas by myself in June 2012

Explore the different kinds of mystic travel and journeys. Know more about mystic destinations, spiritual journeys, holistic vacations and retreats.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Madam Captain

Travelling overseas by myself in June 2012

Post by Madam Captain » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 am

Hello,

I've been invited to a wedding in Scotland next year, its a very close friend of mine that is getting married. We have been through so much together and I'm not missing this wedding for anything.

I have already booked a B&B in London for 5 nights and Edinburgh for 5 nights. Then I've booked a tour of Scotland. I haven't booked my flights yet (I live in Perth, Western Australia)

I will be travelling overseas by myself. I have been overseas before so I know what to expect and how to organise my holiday. However, I haven't been on a holiday by myself but I'm excited about going solo.

Can anyone please tell me if this holiday will definitely happen? I've had a few expenses lately which means I now can't afford to go to Ireland, as I had originally planned. Also, someone in my life owes me a great deal of money (over $1000) Will I get that money before I go on this holiday??

Please help!

Return to “Mystic Travel Guide”