dreams

Explore the different kinds of mystic travel and journeys. Know more about mystic destinations, spiritual journeys, holistic vacations and retreats.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

dreams

Post by symulhaque » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:25 am

Last night i saw dream that i was died in road accident.Anyone can explain that...

Rohiniranjan

Re: dreams

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 am

symulhaque wrote:Last night i saw dream that i was died in road accident.Anyone can explain that...

Dear S,

I see that you are interested in other areas of the Great TENT of peace that is known as OCCULTISM (MYSTICISM) at a rather young age! BRAVO!! May your feet rest STEADILY on the GROUND and when walking, MAY the fair wind gently nudge you ahead...!

I have seen you in vedic jyotish area too and you must have (or will...!) see that lot of folks put questions which are very fragmentary. Such as one person asked about a matrimonial match (melapak) but gave just one sliver of information instead of the full chart etc.

I am not saying that one dream (we have many dreams typically, each night but depending on at what point we awaken, we remember one or few of those dreams).

Now add to that many many theories and 'worse' about dreams and their interpretations and we risk getting pulled here there and everywhere. A somewhat terse term for that is: "dog's breakfast!" Meaning a mish-mash of essentials and vital nutrients!

I have seen many dogs eat and if they were healthy, rather than making a mess of their breakfast bowl, they tended to 'clean up the plate!'. Human toddlers? Now that is another story all together! But I digress...!

Death has a personal and impersonal aspect to it for the 'dreaming brain'. The dreaming brain is very different from the wakeful brain (daytime brain with its logic and solid-seeming framework and rules and expected outcomes etc). Death in the wakeful perspective is scary for most, painful, anxiety-provoking and something that we all vehemently deny and repress or suppress and carry on merrily with life's pains and pleasures, duties and escapades!

To the dreaming brain, death could mean finality, a decision point, certainly a TRANSITION point, a metamorphosis, but definitely not FINALITY!

Now, what does that nudge you into thinking further if you are sincerely inquisitive about this dream of yours...?

Mystically, death particularly personal in a dream could indicate that one is ready for change and the DOOR (to whatever) is about to open or be opened!

Probably the latter and since the dreamer died, the onus it seems is on him to identify the door and make some effort to open it!

Love, Light, Explaining!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:55 am

Thanks for your vital suggestion.

Return to “Mystic Travel Guide”