How much do you care for your pets?

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

How much do you care for your pets?

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 pm

I have 4 pets + 3 fishes. I love them :-) But they do need a lot of care. You can read more about pet healthcare in this ebook.

Click Here to View/ Download the eBook

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 am

I have no pet as such. but I do like the ways people take care of their pets. I do not really believe in all the good things they say about pets (I mean the luck factors). but they are very good companion if you treat them well.

Dragonflies89

Post by Dragonflies89 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 am

I love my animals.  It's funny... it seems like I have different connections with all of my pets just as I have with people.  I have a very deep...almost telepathic connections with one of my cats.  It is bizarre... I have always had animals growing up, but this particular cat and I have a bond above and beyond the normal person/animal relationship.  I believe it has something to do with the fact that I rescued her when she was only a few days old and dying and nursed her by hand for months until she got well.  I think our souls connected as she was growing and getting stronger.  It really is amazing!

innerscent

How to control pet odor?

Post by innerscent » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 am

Here a recipe using essential oil for our pets foul odor
10 drops of Lavender
10 drops of Geranium
6 drops of Lemon
Mix the essential oil in a spray bottle and filled with water. Shake well before you spray it to your pet’s body. It should be afar from him.

hope this can help

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Thank you for your book. I also have a dog.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”