my review of Mystic Health Care portal

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

my review of Mystic Health Care portal

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 pm

I went through all the pages in Mystic Health Care, and i would like to present a review of this portal. Mystic Health Care has the purpose of ensuring a healthy life devoid of ailments and physical or mental problems by applying the mystic ways. The different mystic therapy tools and mystic remedy tools can guide you and help you in maintaining a good health.

If you keep visiting Mystic Healthcare and acting up to the lesions you learn here, you are sure to keep a strong and wealthy body with excellent fitness level and without the fear of suffering from common health problems like cholesterol, high blood pressure, insomnia and restlessness. You can find the flower therapies for you or the music therapies that heal you of your problems. Rudraksh protections for health problems are also available on Mystic Healthcare.

Here you can also post the health problems you are presently experiencing. The experts among the members or the different mystic tools would help you solve your problem and lead a healthy life.  

All the very best for next ventures.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm

All illness and disease is considered to be 96% psychosomatic.
God bless, J

puyuh23

All illness and disease is considered to be 96% psychosomati

Post by puyuh23 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Hello,
I am not at the same point of view that all illness and dis ease was form to be 96% by psy.

The illness was cause by the body interfere from the bacteria and virus, while the dis ease (I say this easy) was cause by the human body owner who does not care him or her body while the body lead to have attention in given some symptoms, then the problem was not cure to lead to the more problem.
So please listening to your body,and get to found what a problem cause on there, act to eliminated it, and help body to cure him self to be healthy.

Regards,
Human is human not an money object

ondesko

96% psychosomatic

Post by ondesko » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 pm

you know what I wish that was true that pseudotumor cerebri and arnold chiari malformation was all made up in my head
Ondesko

Return to “Mystic Health Care”