Strong mind and mental power

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elgina

Strong mind and mental power

Post by Elgina » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 pm

To get success in life and to take your own stand when the tide is flowing against you.........all that you is a strong will and enough confidence.

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:00 am

Then again, maybe the universe is trying to tell you that you're going the wrong way! Sometimes it's hard to tell. When my life hits the fan, and it's all raining down on me, I often stop and ask what am I doing wrong? If I can't figure it out, I keep slogging along and try to learn from adversity.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am

patience and endurance are also something that you need to come over the adverse tides. you need them since however strong your will is, it cannot bring you what you want right then right there.

and, nighthawk also makes a point. if you are going wrong, standing even stronger against the tide may break you down. flowing with the tide can take you to the shore of success.

Anyways, all the best.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

replyback

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

The suggestions  are already given , just for your  benefits want to add a few more points don't always try to fight back and go against the tide , stay calm and cool and let it drive away till your right time in your favour arrives. don't let suchsilly issues to break ur mental as well as physical health.

dharmankarma

Post by dharmankarma » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:50 pm

:smt002

Wyatt

Post by Wyatt » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 am

Mental health is associated with your modes, feelings and emotions. If  you are leading a happy life with pleasant relationships with fellow human beings and staying away from depression and distress of life. Then you are having a good mental health. Nutrition is also an important factor in mental health but if you are happy then everything goes well.
Wyatt

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

If you feel confident, you are less  to suffer from any fear and insecurities . So, remove negative thoughts from your brain and concentrate on happy and positive things of your life.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”