Pyramid

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deepblu

Pyramid

Post by deepblu » Fri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I am heaving a lot of problems with my back... sometimes I have so much pain I can not move from the bad... massage helps a little, but I can not go to work with such pain for several days...I've heard about magical effect of the pyramid, applying it under the bad you sleep on...in the morning you get up as a newborn...can anybody tell me if this is true or just another marketing trick?

deepblu:-)
Difficult times has come, diverse ways to make money are needed, Internet is one of them.

rajan84

Post by rajan84 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:23 am

Population of a nation is arranged according to their incomes. The highest earner is placed on top, the second one below him and so on. As we go down, there are more and more people having the same income. In other words to the bottom the structure has a broader base. Such an arrangement (figure or structure) is called 'economic pyramid'.
Then the pyramid is viewed as horizontal slices. The top slice containing p% of total population has q% of the total income in the country. Or the bottom p'% ha s only q'& of the total income of the nation. Normally, as an example it can be stated that top 5% earn 33% income and bottom 40% earn 11% income.

Elgina

It is logical

Post by Elgina » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

I understood your point of views.

What you are talking about is Uneven Distribution of Income. The problem of rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer prevails over the world.
Developmental issues need to be addressed.

Uneven distribution of wealth and income is one of the major problems. In this   multi dimensional forum this serious issue should be taken further.

Thank you

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Sorry to hear from you dear. Come round soon.

MisterMarine0

Post by MisterMarine0 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:13 pm

I think plenty of Americans have an issue with back pain. It causes fatigue.  I guess that the back muscles and tendons are being worked to a point of irritation.  Maybe it is because of a weak core strength.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Maybe it is because of a weak core strength.
This is probably correct, plus the fact that after over a million years of evolution of the human body, our backs are still not yet properly designed for us standing upright on what would have been our back legs if we were walking on all four.

Most of us abuse our backs terribly, then seem shocked and angry when they protest loudly with pain and increasing loss of movement.

Correct work practices when lifting heavy objects, good ergonomic design of our work places and wearing sensible and well fitted footwear (no high heels) could I feel go a long way towards preserving our spine's strength and flexibility well into our 80s, and beyond.

If you had to duck your head or bend your back too much in order to be able to sit under a pyramid, any potential benefits of the pyramid energy therapy would be effectively neutralised by your cramped position and strained back muscles, and the extra stress placed upon your spinal column to fit in under there.

EoT   :smt003

stephenelarrey

Post by stephenelarrey » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:26 am

I too heard in an article that pyramid treatment progression developed from to lower back and neck pain so you can try it.

Moderator note: Sorry but the forum rules do not allow general members to post links to external websites on Mystic Board, either in the main body of their postings, or in their forum signature.

EoT

Return to “Mystic Health Care”