Middle age crisis

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deepblu

Middle age crisis

Post by deepblu » Wed May 19, 2010 6:09 pm

It is evidently a problem that strikes both men and women...but do they suffer equally? At the age of 50 I can tell I feel more psychological than physical difficulties...my wife is 48 and she is barely alive...she has headache, backache, stomachache, no appetite and no life force to carry her out of the crisis...and I don't know how to help her:-(
Advise anyone?
Difficult times has come, diverse ways to make money are needed, Internet is one of them.

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 am

First, take her to the doctor.!
As a nurse, I have seen people over 100 years old with little impairment, and I have seen people in their 30's at death's door. Everyone is different, genetics, nutrition, life habits, all these things affect aging. The most important thing that I have seen that seperates those that live long and well is simply their attitude. Those that have always been happy and active live longer and better lives. I have seen those with little wrong with them pass away for what seems no good reason, and I have seen people recover from things that should have killed them. The best thing you can do for your wife is to love her and help her be happy.

srimathi29

YOGA IS GOOD FOR HEALTH

Post by srimathi29 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:31 am

Dear Deep blu
                From your above post i can make out how tensed you are, nothing to worry stop all the medicine,take your dear wife to nearest yoga center and consult in few days you can see the improvement! please do it.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Different problems arises when the age increases day by day. So a balanced diet is very much needed.

oliverclay

health issues

Post by oliverclay » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 am

This matter is proceeding towards the medical prospect,

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:59 pm

How it would be if anyone gets the age miraccle? :P
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Mystic Health Care”