Do you know smoking hypnosis really works?

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

johnboucher

Do you know smoking hypnosis really works?

Post by johnboucher » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 am

Yes, its all about re programming your subconscious mind to say no to your age old bad habits. it is all about addressing the root cause of smoking and then trying to eliminate the cause.

otato

Post by otato » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 am

I know a lot of people who have tried everything, and it seems that most quit-smoking cures are effective to the same extent that the patient really wants to quit.

However, since smoking can be such a hard habit to break (trust me I know), I say try the hypnosis if you think it'll help. No matter how you slice it, quitting smoking takes willpower at some point. At least with hypnosis you're not putting anything weird into your body -- or being beamed by lasers. It seems much more natural to do the hypnosis

Much luck with this

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 am

yes. finding the right technical process is easy. but implementing it is not so easy. reprogramming the subconscious can change your life. but how to do that?
I'm weird

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 am

ya, i know hypnosis really works. in fact, it works better if you do it on yourself. you know, if a person hypnotises himself or herself, and if he /she is does it properly, the results can be astonishing. diseases can be cured, you get to know how different matters of personal and professional life can be solved without stress, concentration level heightens up, depression can be cured, you can be more motivated than ever before, you can overcome habits like smoking, drinking etc. in a nutshell, the benefits of hypnotism are endless. it is of immense help to any individual.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm

There is no positive side of smoking. Then why smoking?

Return to “Mystic Health Care”