Allergy due to mental illness

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyQueen

Allergy due to mental illness

Post by FairyQueen » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:24 am

:smt003
I suffer from chronic allergies, every time i fail to catch my normal routine I start sneezing, panting with no such reason. Is it possible that mental unsteadiness can bring such conspicuous allergies????

:smt017
Is there any help in health care portal?

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 am

if the allergies are of a mental nature, then they will come about only in certain situations that cause you stress, and go away when the stress does. I have had constant severe physical allergies all my life. When the body has an allergy attack, lots of histamine is released. Histamine is also released during stress. So when the body gets a flood of histamine from stress instead of an allergen, the body may react with an allergy attack anyway.
I just try to remember to take my allergy meds everyday. I haven't found any other remedy to the problem so far.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 am

The root cause of an allergy is difficult to find out.
But, allergies due to worries, anxiety and depression can be cured.
Yoga and meditation is the best possible way to tackle both physical and mental conditions.

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:49 pm

If you're actually panting then go to an allergist and ask for an asthma test. I did, and I'm on asthma medications as well as allergy medications.

They will actually open your breathing airways up and allow you to wake up/be more active again and not worry about everything causing stress! I was SO stressed out about my allergies and asthma before I was on a control medication called Singulair which helps with both allergies and asthma, and a daily inhaler which lets me breathe better in the mornings (that I take in both mornings and evenings). While Singulair is the only type of allergy/asthma oral medication that is currently in it's class on the market today for that specific type of reaction, there are many control inhalers (that's why I didn't say mine...) and oh-so-many allergy pills/nasal sprays you can take.

A good thing to try is a daily allergy over the counter medication such as Zyrtec or Clarinex. If those don't work, try asking an allergist for a prescription for something daily like fexofenadine (allegra's generic brand name, the same thing). Try a nasal spray for sneezing instead of panting/weezing. You NEED a prescription for a daily nasal spray, those don't come over the counter! The ones over the counter aren't for long-term use! There are also pills you can take for rhinitis (nasal allergies).

Oh I found a link on drugs.com that has a  list of rhinitis medicines...
http://www.drugs.com/condition/rhinitis.html

That may help, some of them you can try OTC.

If you are actually having problems after trying a daily-recommended allergy pill and rhinitis pill, then seek an allergist and discuss the possibility of having an asthma test done because if you're panting then it may be time to try an inhaler (I was relieved when I did) and I woke up with energy from a groggy slumber lol I could BREATHE!

Hope this helped. *hugs*

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 pm

mind body spirit/ three some,  a balance needs to be found , stress is linked to illness of the body , i have a daughter who is always sick complaining of something being  wrong with her ....  i have tried to explain this to her mother  but i dont  think she fully understands  ....  i my self will only go to a doctor /hospital as a last resort  i was diagnosed with a mental illness   in the    late 80 put on  medication  which went on for about sevens years  condition was seen at one point  as drug resistance  . physical health problems began to get worst ...to make a long story short  they almost killed me ,at one point i weighed over 350 bls and on at less 8 different meds today i take no prescription drugs  and have not been to a doctor in over tens years   my weight is normal  mind my is good  ....many still see me as crazy  but i dont see my self that way at all i see myself as gifted  ...... all because i turned  my life over  to the spiritual and metaphysical world

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:46 am

the information here is really helpful. thank you friends for sharing all this. i have a brother who's suffering from allergy for a long time. the information you provided would really help me to take care of him better. thanks again.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

MysticR

Interesting book on healing illness

Post by MysticR » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 am

I hope your allergy is cured by now. If not then i will advise to read the Book "Healing the past for a vibrant future" by Arian Sarris.
-It is effective guide to set yourself on right track towards achieving highest goals
-Rid yourself of phobias, allergies and self-complexes.
-Heal past life traumas to free centuries of trapped energy.

I tried the techniques given in this book and it helped me to great extend. Try it out.

mladyraven73

Post by mladyraven73 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:51 am

I have allergies. All disease starts in the mind, however, once it manifest into physical reality ie the body then you must treat it on the mind , body level.
Mind, clearing stress, releasing anger or any negative emotions.

Body, not eating mucous building foods, dairy, milk, bread, cheese...

Homeopathic supplements -
Herbs Fen- Thyme
Netti Pot, Clear to clean nasal passages.

Drink clean water... eating lightly ........and clean your past.

innerscent

Post by innerscent » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am

Try this Essential oil Eucalyptus

This oil can help use boost our immune system and safeguard us from cough, colds and asthma. It also relieves muscles tensions.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm

I had a serious allergy last year. It was so much irritating.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”