How to get rid of Acne?

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

reesemorgon

Post by reesemorgon » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Acne is a very distressing skin condition. If you are suffering from it, then you will have a lot of scars for a long time to process. Worse, no make-up, completely covered up. Therefore, you will need to find out how to get rid of acne scars good, so, you are not ashamed to face-to-face contact with other people.So use the best acne cream ,it's best for skin.

Benn

Post by Benn » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 am

To get rid of acne from face it is important to keep these things in your mind that try to avoid oily food and fast food items. Always eat fruits and simple food. It is good to drink lot of water because water is good for skin. I suggest you all to drink maximum water in a day.
personal trainer london
Last edited by Benn on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 am

Makeup and other such things will clog the pores and be not so good for you.  I actually stick with the old standby of Clearasil.  It seems to work for my kids just as it did with me when I was younger.  Good luck to you
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Visit a skin doctor . It will be best idea.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”