chakra meditations

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

chakra meditations

Post by firefly43210 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 pm

chakra meditations help you fight a lot of diseases . i had stomach problems for the last few years . but doing the chakra meditations for a few days cured them . :)

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm

You are right. If we can clear the blockages in chakras, we can prevent "dis-ease" before it gets out of control. I just wish I was more disciplined about clearing my chakras on a regular basis. Thanks for posting this, Firefly! I think I might partake in a chakra meditation today now.  :smt026

rahul121212

chakra meditations

Post by rahul121212 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 am

since times immemorial indians have been using chakara meditations. it really helps you and you get cured from diseases which may be uncurable by even by modern medical methods

Natal

Post by Natal » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 am

Very helpful site. I want to share my feelings in here. Actually nowadays Acne is a huge problem. My best friend suffered this kind of problem from last 3 month's. Now she quite relieve from it. I ask her how she solved her Acne problem then she told me about Himani BOROPLUS ANTI ACNE cream. This is herbal product, pimple free and no side effect cream. Well she use it and quite satisfied.

MysticR

Throat issues

Post by MysticR » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello friends, It was interesting to read about effect of Chakra on physical symptoms. I have ongoing throat problem like irritation, cough etc. I am sure my throat chakra needs to be cleared to heal myself. Please guide me if there is any good/established technique for it.

morning_star222

Post by morning_star222 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:07 pm

The easiest chakra meditation I have found - and works amazingly, is this:

Sit up right, or lay down in a comfortable position. Ground yourself by invisioning (imagining) roots coming out from the bottom of your feet and from the base of your spine, feel them go down through the couch, imagine them going down between floors, and eventually into the earth; see them going into the dirt, down to the centre of the earth and then wrapping around it's core.

After you have done this, take a minute to relax, feel grounded.

Breathe in, imagine a blue light coming up your roots (like a straw) and into your root chakra, hold it there, feel it's healing effects - between breathes, make sure you hold the energy where it is and continue to draw the energy up to the Sacral chakra, Solar-plexus, Heart, Throat, 3rd Eye and then Crown Chakra with each inhale.

When you are finished this imagine a bright light coming through your crown chakra, breathe in, breathe out, and draw it down through your chakras with each exhale. Feel this energy mix with the earth energy, going through each chakra and then leaving out the root chakra and into the earth.

There are many ways to balance the chakras; sounds, nature, colours. The possibilities are limitless. The link below has many great ideas, and really good information about each chakra,  http://www.oneworldhealing.net/chakra-healing
"Let go or be dragged" - A Zen Proverb

Phoen!x

Post by Phoen!x » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 pm

This was quiet helpful guys. I'm more into yoga than meditation but now reading the benefits of chakra healing, I'm sure gonna practice it. :)
People look beautiful when they smile. Make sure you make someone smile today. :)

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 pm

It is better if you describe how u did the chakra meditation and relieved from stomach pain   which chakra and how   Likewise if people who is getting cure with chakra meditation tell their experiences for different problems all the people will get benefited thanks
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm

yes. meditation is the medicine of the mind. through this our body can also get benefits.

oliverclay

wonderful

Post by oliverclay » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 am

I never heard or read about the chakra meditations but after having a look on this source i realize that it is good way to solve some health problems.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”