forgetting

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

forgetting

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 am

do you have the habit of forgetting things? how do you manage it? for me, i feel simply helpless. i never had to use an umbrella twice. I hardly give back suff I borrow from my firnds. I cannot really remember whom I gave my pen drive.  :smt017
I'm weird

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 am

my situation is quite the same. i forget a lot of things related to my household. i just don't know what to do. and when the time has passed and i haven't done that thing, i suddenly remember the thing and i get angry at my husband. whether or not he has anything to do with it. he understands this and calms me down.  

forgetfulness is really getting on my nerves. i don't know what to do abt it.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

srimathi29

HEALTH

Post by srimathi29 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Hello!
         Some times we forgets suddenly,best remedy is stand in same place and visualize things happened before 5mts,then answer you get.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 am

srimathi29,  what you are talking about is remembering the detail of something that you have in mind. it's like you know that you are going to a friend's place, and you have to give 5 minutes to yourself to remember what to take with you. but, what if you have got no clue about it? what if you have totally forgot that you were supposed to go somewhere? what if you just remember it after you have had your dinner?
I'm weird

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Start writing it down. Make a list. Sometimes writing it down helps you to remember. I'm absent-minded, mainly when I'm trying to leave the house. It's not unusual for me to unlock the door to get something I forgot, which usually makes me late. I've been trying to become more organized and stop procrastinating things, which ends up helping me not to forget things. I think sometimes we have to re-train our minds to be less scattered. lol

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 am

writing or thinking helps; but in certain cases. if i have a task to do, i can wrote it down, check if every step has been done and then finally do it without forgetting anything. if I lend a book to someone, I can write it down for record. but, what if I forget to lock the door or switch off the lights or turn off the computer; and remember when I am on my way to office? it is not possible to make a list of tasks to be done before i leave home for office.
I'm weird

gypsymom1975

list

Post by gypsymom1975 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 pm

I know I'm late to the subject but I agree with some of the other members that posted something about list. List are wonderful and I use them a lot. I also use my Outlook calender which has alarms, reminders of all forms, and even a task list. Just thought it might help.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:31 am

oh dear, you do not understand. remembering the list itself is very tough. it might seem ridiculous to you. but, i just cannot manage it.
I'm weird

Luckymadon

Post by Luckymadon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm

I met and spoke with a registered holistic nutritionist and what he had to say actually made sense to me. He spoke about the importance of the liver organ. It works as a filter to flush out the toxins we consume through the foods we eat every day. If the liver cannot create sufficient bile or if the bile duct is clogged by a barricade of unflushed gallstones, the liver cannot function properly or flush the toxins out of our body and is forced to store them in other places, such as the heart, brain, lungs, bladder...etc. This is what causes us to become ill. It can cause heart/lung disease, pancreas problems or diabetes as well as confusion and memory loss. What he suggested to me was a drastic change in diet...which would include organic products and no processed or refined foods or foods laced with MSG... and to do a 'liver cleanse' at least once a month. He has been doing them for approximately 6 months and notices a great improvement in his own bodily awareness and functions, including an improved memory. At this point in my life I open my mind to any suggestion. It's going to take some effort and patience, especially to change my eating habits, but in the long run it will be worth it. Just thought I'd pass it along.
Believe it and you will see it.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:55 am

I try to remember the whole incident and find out the portion which i forgot and recollect it.some time i write it down in a paper,

symulhaque

forgetting

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 pm

My problem is same as yours, so i carry note pad in my pocket every time.If anything pops up in my conscious mind, i write it down for any further references.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Well, you know memory can be trained. It is a fact, scientists discovered it long time ago. The more you try to memorize the better memory you get. So just try to learn a few poems by heart, and in a week or two, I am sure you will see a result :) best of luck.

Cheers

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 am

Forgetting is a sickness it can be resolved by meditation.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”