Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 am

A very good article which takes two minutes to read.

This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about Heart Attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt theirdrinking habit while eating.

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by theintestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack...
A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be theleft arm hurting . Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

You may never have the firstchest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nauseaand intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life... So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.

I JUST DID

srimathi29

DRINKING WARM WATER

Post by srimathi29 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello prasanna!

Above article given by you quite informative,Iwill also send this messege to my friends.Thanks.

Jordan21

Post by Jordan21 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 am

NO doubt this article deserve to send your friends and thy adopt the healthy
drinking habit for the healthy life. I am also going to do this.

astro1

Post by astro1 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Indeed thanks for sharing, the people I know who have experienced a heart attack have had pain in left jaw and no symptoms in the arm so very useful post for all.
I will be sending it to my friends too thank you.

Beresford

Post by Beresford » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 am

strange research ........ drinking warm water would prevent heart attack in the future.
If this is not work but there is nothing to lose as warm water causes no harm.

neet47

hot water

Post by neet47 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 pm

yes
i like to drink hot water instead of tea or coffee because i suffer from headaches so i drink a hot water in between coffee.
neeta

Heathcliff

Post by Heathcliff » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 am

Hi prasanna,
Very informative post and thanks for sharing this useful post and link with everyone.
To prevent from heart disease one must do cardio exercises to manage stress and have a diet low in salt and avoid high fat food.
Keep your attitude positive, and quit smoking and alcohol.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

My father had a heart attack last month. Pray for him my friends.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”