Pains

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tepidautumn

Pains

Post by tepidautumn » Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 am

Hi guys,

For a year I have a pain in my chest. I feel that it is my heart chakra that hurts. In addition to that, my solar plexus hurts (I feel that area hurts most of all and because of that, my heart chakra feels dull and achy) and my sacral chakra as well. For a while these pains have been psychological. More or less now they are physical. However, for a little while now my back started hurting and I feel that because of that my front area hurts more. I also learned that I have an overactive liver, which also plays a big role in regulating my emotional wellbeing as well other important internal organs. I do everything in my power to alleviate my pain. I go to the gym, to hot yoga, I eat healthy. I started eating goji berries, ginger chews, drinking chamomille tea, herbal relaxants. I don't drink alcohol anymore or coffee. It's what my acupuncturist suggested me. I will soon go to the doctor so he can give me an okay for a test on my spine, possibly also an ultrasound on my abdomen. Please suggest what else I can do? Maybe there are some physical exercises good for the spine? Anything else? It has been a while this has been painful to me, it feels that it has no end sometimes. Thank you all so very much!

Gressen

Post by Gressen » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 am

Hello tepidautumn.I have a same problem.There is always a pain in my legs.I don't know why.I have used many pills for this but the problem is still there.Kindly help me and tell me what should id do to get rid of this pain.

physical therapy management
Last edited by Gressen on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Before assuming a metaphysical cause, all physical symptoms should be addressed by a good diagnostician.  That would help you make some reasoned choices with regard to your health.  

Many a person having a heart issue has put it off as digestion.  The reality is much more serious.  Get it looked after, before assuming it as chakra activity.

Leg cramps are symptoms of other issues - often circulation.  Get it looked after, before assuming a metaphysical explanation.
God bless, J

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 pm

I have also a pain in my lower back . any suggestion please?

Return to “Mystic Health Care”