Detox program

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lieber

Detox program

Post by lieber » Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 am

Hi I was wondering, i got some bacterial infection in my intestines I was rushed to hospital due to the fever that didn't want to break and severe dehydration. I'm currently on antibiotics and was wondering if there is any detox program or drops or herbs i can take to help detox my body from the antibiotics?

Any advice would be great!

Thank you!

varanandy

Post by varanandy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:22 am

There are many detoxification programs and detox recipes, depending on your individual needs.

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:07 am

Antibodies used in moderation are actually GOOD for you.  They spark the white cells to do their jobs and assist in the cleansing of the bacteria in your system.  Detoxing is a natural thing as the drugs used pass through the spleen.    However, using natural foods and such and keeping away from processed meals is a very good way to detox.  Good luck
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Detox program

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am

Detoxification means cleaning the blood. The body also removes toxins through the intestines, kidneys, lungs, skin and lymph. However, when this process is compromised, every cell in the body is adversely affected. Eliminate cigarettes, alcohol, saturated fats and coffee,  all of this are obstacles to your healing process. Detoxification programs canhelp the body's natural cleaning process.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”