innerscent-Essential oil for Cough

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

innerscent

innerscent-Essential oil for Cough

Post by innerscent » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 pm

hi, I spare some of my time to discover a essential oil recipe for cough and like to share it to the whole group. hope you like it.

. Here a simple recipe for chest and respiratory congestion
2 drops of lavender oil
2 drops of tea tree oil
2 drops of eucalyptus oil
Boil a pot of water.
Remove the boiling water from the stove
Add 2 drops of eucalyptus, 2 drops of lavender and 2 drops of tea tree oil.
Cover the bowl and on top put a piece of clean towel
Inhale the aroma of the steam
Keep your eyes close

:)

srimathi29

Health care.

Post by srimathi29 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello !

Thank you very much for the new recipe for preventing cough!

innerscent

Post by innerscent » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:54 am

That's nothing I am glad I able to give valuable information. =)
BTW,here's a bath recipe using bath crystals,try this..

1 cup salt –rock, sea or mineral salt
3 to 5 drops of Vegetable food coloring
20- 25 drops-essential oil (shake well to mix thoroughly to the mixture and absorbed the color)
To give a sparkling appearance you can add glycerine.
The salt will melts to the water and the gycerine will moisturize your skin.

srimathi29

Health care.

Post by srimathi29 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi
     Thanks you are giving so good tips,hope all members of mystic board to follow these tips,expecting you to give more and more information about health care.

innerscent

Post by innerscent » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi again, I am so grateful that my posts are useful for the group. =)
Being a newbie is quite challenging but then with your motivational replies I got the confidence to share more health care information to everyone.Thanks for that. Now I would like to share  to you this very familiar essential oil but packed with lots of health benefits.

Lavender essential oil is obtained by the process of distillation from lavender plants. Like other essential oils, this is not a pure compound. This is a complex mixture of natural pytochemicals which are linalool and linalyl acetate.
Lavender essential oil, which has long been part of alternative medicine, can also be used in aromatherapy. The scent has a calming effect which absorbed by our body resulting into relaxation and reduction of anxiety. It may also use to ease pain from tension headache when inhaled in as vapor or diluted and rubbed on the skin. When mixed to a vaporizer, lavender oil may aid in the treatment of cough and respiratory infection.
According to the advocates of alternative medicine, Lavender essential oil contributed a huge part in natural healing process. The existence of different Lavender oils gives comfort to those who suffer from common ailments. Some says that Lavender oil may have played a role in the reduction of body pains and discomfort.

hope this can help.. =)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Will it work? okay let me take an experiment.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”