Easy and quick way to reduce over weight ?

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

micalhassi

Easy and quick way to reduce over weight ?

Post by micalhassi » Fri May 04, 2012 3:40 am

Hi, I hardly know about the best and easy way to reduce my over weight. Im yeas and 80kg and need to come down at 60kg with in 2 months. I love to eat but im ready to take any change in my eating habit. Im just go on walk and nothing did other work out activities.  

So suggest me about my problem.
micalhassi

RedMercury

Post by RedMercury » Sat May 26, 2012 8:34 pm

The emergence of obesity may be caused by malnutrition and disorders of the nervous or endocrine system, stress, use of hormones and many other factors. Nevertheless, whatever the cause of obesity, in all these cases, the result is the same: prevent excess weight lead a full life, and detrimental to the well-being that makes people strive to get rid of extra pounds in any way to lose weight and lead your body into shape, feel good and look attractive.

As a rule, in the pursuit of weight loss is preferred the use of dietary supplements and all kinds of new visits to the various therapists. Apparently, those who read these lines, there is no need to explain that all these supplements and psychotherapy is of no use. The main problem of modern humans is that, going one after the other all the trendy preparat and promising programs for weight loss 'last generation', they completely forget about alternative methods of weight loss, which with great skill for centuries used traditional healers, and nymphs in the villages, quickly and effectively seeking to reduce and stabilize the weight.

Treatment of obesity is treated good magical methods.

The essence of these magical practices is a complex effect on a person with special conspiracy aimed at the formation of energy-a program to get into a person's energy structure and to fix it set to reduce its weight to the desired level without any adverse effects on his mental and physical Health. This program is being implemented in the energy field of the person in two ways:

A very important factor in solving problems related to weight loss, is that very often the cause of obesity and overweight is a stranger to envy and malice, deliberate damage or evil eye. Therefore, before treatment is always necessary diagnostic causes of excess weight. For example, I use for the diagnosis Tarot  of Paracelsus.

Bevis

Post by Bevis » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:50 am

For losing weight quickly you should always follow a proper diet plan and try to avoid eating junk food and drinks, Also do some exercise daily.Because exercise keeps you fit and proper diet plan will help you in losing weight, Also start drinking green tea regularly as it helps in burning body fats quickly....

Benn

Post by Benn » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:24 am

There are lot of easy ways to get rid of over weight. Exercise and diet both are excellent tings to reduce over weight. In exercises running,walking and jogging are best exercises. In diet it is good to eat low calories food.
personal trainer london
Last edited by Benn on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 am

Eat less than you burn ... other than that, aside from surgery, there is no QUICK FIX.  Never was, most likely never will be.  Unless we become even more visually fascinated with ourselves *lol*
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:02 pm

You just have to take a balanced diet and take some physical exercise.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”