Best Way to loose weight??

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

s_coy2005

Best Way to loose weight??

Post by s_coy2005 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Hello all.. I am obese and I need to loose weight due to pending health issues.. I am a female and im short and i weigh 230 i would like to loose 100lbs within a year.. how do i start? are there any supplemens that i can take? whats the best excersise  for me? how do i start?? any guidance on this would help alott thanks.. :)

Shown

Post by Shown » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Well in my opinion regular exercise and proper diet plan both are important for weight gain. These are best ways to reduce weight. In exercise running,walking and jogging are best for weight lose.

falcon1212

Post by falcon1212 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:53 pm

There is no need to worry at all since there is a solution for each and everything. I may advice you to change your whole lifestyle in order to shed some amount of weight. Try to cut down on your foods intake that are high in fats as well as carbohydrates. Stay away from junk foods since they are very unhealthy.
Wake up early in the morning and go for a stroll. Also join some cardiovascular training for losing weight. Hope this helps.
Best of luck.

hangbi

Re: Best Way to loose weight??

Post by hangbi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi,you have too much weight which is not good for health,do not use any supplement which is not good for health and have also side effect....do exercise daily with push ups,chin ups and use maximum water which is more helpful to reduce weight..... :smt018

DustinM

Post by DustinM » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 am

For losing weight quickly you should always follow a proper diet plan and try to avoid eating junk food and drinks.Also do some exercise daily.Because exercise keeps you fit and proper diet plan will help you in losing weight.Also start drinking green tea regularly as it helps in burning body fats quickly.

reesemorgon

Post by reesemorgon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Said a weighed movement before and after exercise. Once you have completed the work, drink enough water, your weight back to pre-exercise levels. Remember, dark urine means you are dehydrated. Water is essential for the anti-aging movement is useful, it will remove toxins your system and hydrate your body. If you're older, you are in danger of dehydration, because you are unlikely to notice that you are dehydrated. Doubling the amount you drink, and see how you feel.

priyanka24

Post by priyanka24 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 am

Health really matters a lot for every one. but it become more important in case of women as every women wants to look slim, beautiful and healthy. There are various  weight loss tips to  like exercising, avoiding junk food, over eating, have regular yoga , gym, eat lots of fruits and many more.

ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:58 am

Be patience...! Your weight loss treatment is in your hands. You have to care of your daily food requirements and regular exercise plan. Don't use any type of medicine. Spent your few minutes in running exercise and maximum 1 hour for whole exercise. Don't eat too much and don't use any supplements. Spend some time in Yoga practice then after 2 weeks, you can see your overall performance.
Health Vernon Hills

symulhaque

Best way to loose weight??

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 pm

30 minutes of daily walking is enough to prevent weight gain in most relatively sedentary people, exercise beyond 30 minutes results in weight and fat loss. Burning an additional 300 calories a day with three miles of brisk walking (45 minutes should do it) could help you lose 30 pounds in a year without even changing how much you’re eating.

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 am

My doctor told me to ... walk or die.  I have a treadmill and use it daily.  I also may recommend that you consider surgery.  That may not be what you want, but it may be what you need.  Talk to your doctor about ALL of your options.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Drink plenty of water everyday.

Return to “Mystic Health Care”