Elongated bulge on top of my skull

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

Elongated bulge on top of my skull

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:01 am

About a month ago, I noticed an elongated bulge or bone protrusion on the top of my skull, stretching roughly from the misleading of the hairline above my forehead to the crown/middle/top of my head. It is about 1 inch in width and very pronounced, tho invisible when someone just looks at my head. It is completely painless, even to the touch. I think I have noticed some increased psychic ability within me, I.e. I have thoughts pop into my head about things to happen, especially ppl I know and I have no reason to doubt that it will prove to be right, because it has 100% of the time. Any thoughts on this? Seems like a lot of ppl with same symptoms, but no real medical explanation. And pl haven't really mentioned psychic phenomena in relation to the bulge...
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 am

My elongation is at the back of my head.  It appeared about 10 years ago and has been ... interesting to date.  I do understand and if you happen to find someone or other with an answer, let me know.  In the meantime, have fun with this new experience.  I have.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Get well soon. Thank you.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:34 am

Just thought, I post an update on that bulge... it's still there and it almost seems that for some reason it is more and then less pronounced at times, almost as if it was like the plates of the earth's crust shifting... or as if it was taking a big breath sometimes and bulging out and then contracting back into it's slightly raised position.... I've been trying to figure out, whether I get psychic urges or greater perception when the bulge increases and gets bigger... but not sure...

After watching the movie "Dark Skies" I am wondering, if I got some sort of alien implant LOL
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Return to “Mystic Health Care”