Prevention of Prickly Heat

Know more about mystical therapies to cure illnesses and ailments. Get an insight into alternative healing treatments like Reiki, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Crystal Healing. Post comments and initiate discussions here to share your views on health and well being.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Loveandlight

Post by Loveandlight » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:36 am

Hi everyone,
I hoping someone will have an answer to this. Does anyone know of a way to prevent prickly heat or better yet cure the cause. I know it is due to blocked sweat ducts in the skin forcing the salt into the surrounding tissue. And I know aloe vera gel, cornstarch, and baking soda baths help relieve the symptoms. However you cant stop in the middle of the street, strip off and lather yourself in ointment. (well you can but you might get some looks and a police visit or two)
Question is what is causing the sweat ducts to be blocked? And then how to fix?
Any help much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Love and light
Jason
May love and light shine on you

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm

A staphylococcus epidermidis bacterium lives on the skin and makes a sticky substance. This substance combined to excessive sweat and dead skin cells cause the blockage. To prevent prickly heat, avoid situations which lead to excessive sweating, such as humid environments and strenuous physical activity. When weather is hot, then wear lightweight or loose-fitting clothes made from cotton.

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 am

A dermatologist will assist you with a stronger remedy than ones you apply as needed.  There are plenty of meds. though no actual cure as yet.  Keep yourself clean and ventilated/cool.  A/C in the summer and loose clothing and temps set low in the winter will help the symptoms.

Good luck to you
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm

how would be if one wants to use preekli heat powder?

Return to “Mystic Health Care”