When will my husband get a job

Know the most suitable career fields on the basis of different esoteric calculations. Find career related articles, ebooks and videos that explore the different career perspectives.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vasantht

When will my husband get a job

Post by vasantht » Mon May 10, 2010 6:27 am

When will my husband get a good job?
His date of birth is : October 4, 1984
Star sign -> capricorn

ConfusedMind

hi vasantht

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:35 am

your husband's star sign is not Capricorn. He should be a Libran, as his date of birth says.

however, please mention the birth location of your husband. planet positions and their influences vary according to the exact location of birth.

please come up with complete details.
I'm weird

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 am

Your husband will get a job, when he will send a cv to a company. Or he can turn another way, he can become self - employed, and make his own business.
I hope he will stop sitting at home and will get a job already.

Jesus...

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Dont worry. Getting job is just a matter of time. Keep patience. God helps him who helps himself.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:59 am

Could I please bring to both your attentions that this was posted in May of 2010?

It was that member's one and only posting.

If she had requested a reading from me today about her husband getting a job I would have had to turn her down her request or get her to reword it. Readings about a person other than yourself (third party) are not allowed to be given by anyone on Mystic Board.

To Aquo specifically:

While I agree with you that God tends to help those people who first try to help themselves and it is easy of us to get impatient when we don't know all the facts, if her husband had been long term unemployed and their family had been placed under a lot of extra pressure (including a lack of money) because of this, surely it would be terribly insensitive of us not to assume that he was making every reasonable effort to get off the unemployment treadmill as soon as he possibly could.

Even though it was posted nearly three years ago, her request came over to me as being a desperate and genuine attempt to help the man whom she loves, and to save their family.

These are real people hurting here.  :smt009

But I am as human and fallible as you are and I freely admit that the same thought did go through my mind as through yours, if only for a brief moment - why doesn't he go out and look for a job and save her the trouble of having to ask us for help in the first place?

So I cannot blame you for thinking what I did, before I tuned in to see if the request was genuine.

It was genuine in May 2010.

I really do hope that he got a good, well paying job, soon after this was posted by his wife.

EoT Image

Return to “Mystic Career Quest”