will computers be good career for me

Know the most suitable career fields on the basis of different esoteric calculations. Find career related articles, ebooks and videos that explore the different career perspectives.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pgtech77

will computers be good career for me

Post by pgtech77 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 am

My date of birth is 7th march 1977, I always wanted to be in chemical field,but some family situations forced me into computers field. I am still a student at age of 33. I wanted to know whether someone can guide me that if the computers will be a good career line for me.

quietness

Post by quietness » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 am

I never specialized in Astrology or Numerology, but I'd say that it really depends on you. Your interest, your life, your job is not dictated by something in the past. Although the stars and numbers can help you find what is fit for you, it is ultimately up to you whether you want to succeed in a path or job or not.

For example, I'm an introvert, melancholic Aquarius. I used to say to myself and everyone who wants to listen that I don't want to work with people. I work best alone. I want to work at my own pace and not with deadlines given by other people. I don't want to be restricted in many ways. Now, I can either use my birth chart and personality description to find the perfect job, and probably wait a thousand years for it, or I can change and learn to improve. The result: I learned to like meeting new people and my outlook improved.

It's up to you. To succeed, you can either give excuses like "it is not my destiny" or "it's not in my stars," or you can just kick them all out of the way and succeed anyway.

What do you want to do? :)

Peace and blessings.
"Be the masterpiece of your own life."

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 am

absolutely right. if you really want to succeed, you cannot depend solely on the stars. sure, they have a big role to play here. but you also have to take initiatives and it's high time you do that.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:47 am

well, it is true that career cannot be predicted. but astrology often suggests certain career fields where you have maximum possibility  to excel. why don't you try this software?

http://mysticboard.org/mb ... astrology/
I'm weird

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm

You do not even need astrology in this matter. Programming and all computer knowledge in overall is high-valued matter nowadays. People get top jobs with programming diplomas, and it is really perspective. I wish you good luck, because the road will be long and with challenges but in the end the fortune awaits. And it is quite easy when you get to it. Cheers

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:35 pm

I would not wish to be seen as wanting to discourage Pgtech's efforts to gain suitable employment in the IT industry, but in some places there are too many people with programming diplomas and a good education competing for a limited number of positions.

Precisely because "programming and all computer knowledge in overall is high-valued matter nowadays" many more people than ever before are doing these courses, which can result in an oversupply of them in specific areas to the point that unless they are able and willing to move house or regularly commute long distances there are many highly educated people driving taxis or packing shelves at the local supermarket.

This is not devaluing these essential jobs or the people who have them, but I am merely highlighting the fact that these people are frequently underemployed because of their profession's popularity and relatively good rate of payment, if they are more successful than most other computer wizards in what can be a fiercely competitive field.

Therefore while I would encourage PG to remain as positive as possible and want to help him any way I can, I do not think that we should play down or gloss over how difficult it can be to become an established success in this what can be an overly popular and very well paid profession if you make it big.

EoT Image

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 pm

It also depends on which country we are talking about, for example in Lithuania, You will easily find a job with programming skills and a good paid one. Though I believe what you said is true, it is a popular field and a competitive one. But you know, we live in 21st century, and with skills like programming, web programming etc you name it, there is always a way out, like you can start your own business on internet or just work for a company for higher than average pay. But then again, I agree that many people work on super-markets even though they have university diploma. There is unfairness everywhere, but there is always a way out, and I think that if you really want something, you can always achieve it.
I enjoyed reading your reply :) Great point out there.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Career Quest”