I Face failure because of Number 1

Know the most suitable career fields on the basis of different esoteric calculations. Find career related articles, ebooks and videos that explore the different career perspectives.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aashishsah

I Face failure because of Number 1

Post by aashishsah » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello,

Since 1999, I am getting failure because of number 1. like if i have exam with passing marks with 50, then i will get 49. In current years like 2011,2010, i failed in one subject 3 times at external level , and in other one assignment 2 times in internal level.  

I admit that sometime i got  profit by number 1 in past years. But number of failures is more than success. I like to know why only number 1 do such issue with my life.

I will share my all details also with you, as per required.

enumero123

life path one challenge 4

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 pm

life is a journey with many hills and valleys ( in your case mountains)  there is no failure if one does not give up    your date of birth shows that your life path is in deed based   on the vibration of the number one  .  to know ones  self  and purpose is key  

You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal.

You assume the responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you love. You demand respect and attention and become irritated and even domineering when important things do not go your way.

You need to feel in command of important undertakings, and resist supportive roles. You seek the forefront and the limelight.

You are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the unusual. Your approach to problems is unique and you have the courage to wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others.

You are very concerned with your status and foster the appearance of success and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well-off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things of life.

You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent. You perform best when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business and be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream and work with the determination you possess to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat and maintain an exercise program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with your drive, particularly sports involving running and swimming. Don't let pride and overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility, rather than pride and conceit.

More often than not a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed!

your challenge  in life is based on the vibrational number 4   keeping in mind what has ready been said

You tend to be disorderly and disorganized. You are impractical and tend to fantasize about projects or possibilities that have little value or future.

You must learn to discriminate between iron balloons and those that will fly.

You have difficulty finishing projects because your vision becomes chaotic and loses tract of the path ahead.

You have to learn to be aware of the details. Keep your environment clean and orderly. Be efficient.

You have the ability to be practical and organized but you must learn their value. This will cause you to incorporate them into your daily life and give you the basis for success.

This is the challenge of building a lasting foundation for your life. You will need perseverance and repeated effort. Get-rich-quick schemes will likely backfire; persistent effort is the key to your future happiness.

over come your fears frustrations stay focused  affirm the following ( there is no failure )  seek out others that can assist you

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 pm

i  see that your early child hood was for the most part pleasant  ,but the biggest part of your life will be based on your personal fortitude inner strength and hard work ..again keeping in mind the 1 life path  and the 4 challenge  the following is also  important  

a period of slow and patient development. You are acutely sensitive to your surroundings and highly intuitive. You possess a gift as a peacemaker and have tremendous power through gentle persuasion. Cultivate the talents of tact and diplomacy. Cooperate with others. Musical and other artistic talents come to fruition. Partnerships are important, requiring understanding and compromise. You need patience and flexibility, but you are under a gentle and benevolent influence in which others are happy to support you. Seek out beauty and harmonious environments, spend time in nature, and enjoy the peace of close companionship. This is a period of slow but steady progress.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 pm

i get a strong feeling about  the following  i hope i have been of some help    a counselor, a volunteer, and an artist,  

optimistic, inspiring, outgoing, and expressive.  cheerful, positive and charming; your personality has a certain bounce and verve that so powerfully affects others that you can inspire people without effort.
All of this upward energy is a symptom of your tremendous creativity. Your verbal skills may well lead you into the fields of writing, comedy, theater, and music.
rich in imagination and spirit. But you have to be careful not to scatter your talents.  you often lack discipline and order in your life. Avoid becoming a "happy- go-lucky" spendthrift, escaping responsibility and commitment. You must learn to concentrate and focus.
These are the keys to your success. You have great potential in the arts and areas that requires creative solutions to problems. You are able to perform leaps of imagination, providing unconventional ideas as if they suddenly descended from above. Hard work and focus, however, are the foundation for a successful future.
Though you possess great verbal skills, your mind tends to see life as pictures rather than in words. Yet, you have the ability to think abstractly.
Creativity is a sensitive faculty that is often suppressed in childhood. If you lack the confidence to pursue your ideas, you may divert your abilities into a scattering of trivial pursuits.
To overcome this problem, you must make a choice. You have to limit your field of vision and the number of activities you engage in, and bundle your energies into a single thrust. Focus your life; choose the area that you love the most, and commit. There, you will find success. And a great deal of happiness.
Love, romance, and money are within your reach. You are aided by your friends and admirers. Often people appear out of nowhere to help you in key situations. You have to learn to accept the involvement of others in your life. You are not a loner, nor are you particularly independent. You are social - you need an audience and the support of others to fully realize your abilities.
On the down-side, you can be superficial, moody, and intolerant. You are emotional and sensitive, sometimes presuming criticism where none was intended. You can also be jealous and gossipy. Beware of becoming cynical and sarcastic. These traits can suppress your natural creativity.
Be goal-oriented. This is a practical, step-by-step approach to your larger ambitions. You possess the natural abilities to attain a high degree of excellence.

You are kind and sympathetic, helpful and compassionate. Behind the controlled and calm facade, you are sensitive, vulnerable and emotional.
You have excellent taste. There is a good deal of artistic talent in you that shows in your home environment and your clothing. You tend to see yourself as a guardian of society, a benevolent leader, guiding and directing your community toward a better world.

Return to “Mystic Career Quest”